shape
carat
color
clarity

Comparing 2021 to 2020 so far and how are you coping?

How are you coping during 2021 so far?

• 1. As well as 2020

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 2. Better than 2020

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • 3. Worse than 2020

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • 4. I give up

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
((((Hugs)))) to you @MamaBear and @MamaBee you are in my thoughts and I’m holding you in my heart. ❤️

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Struggling desperately. My father unexpectedly died yesterday in a traffic accident driving home from Laughlin. I am just heartbroken and don’t know what to do. And because of COVID, we are just alone.

I'm so very sorry @mom2dolls. Such a sudden and tragic loss. Sending you my deepest sympathies.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mom2dolls - so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mom2dolls I am so sorry to hear about your father. It’s so difficult to lose a parent, even worse if it’s a tragic accident. I too suffered tremendous unexpected loss... give yourself some grace and take your time to grieve.
((Hugs )) to you.

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
@MamaBear & @MamaBee I am so sorry for your losses.
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate all of your support. A tragedy has turned into a sibling war. My dad has six children- 3 girls from my mom (I am the youngest of the first three) and dad then a son and two daughters from my dad and stepmom. The younger three are shutting us out. We have to call the coroner today to find out what the guidelines are when it comes to releasing his body. His apartment manager told me last night without power of attorney we cannot access his home. Just awful!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBear & @MamaBee I am so sorry for your losses.
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate all of your support. A tragedy has turned into a sibling war. My dad has six children- 3 girls from my mom (I am the youngest of the first three) and dad then a son and two daughters from my dad and stepmom. The younger three are shutting us out. We have to call the coroner today to find out what the guidelines are when it comes to releasing his body. His apartment manager told me last night without power of attorney we cannot access his home. Just awful!

That’s awful @mom2dolls...My friend had that happen with her siblings. They were fighting over items in the house..Only one had a key..I hope they come to their senses...I’m so sorry..

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
@mom2dolls I’m so sorry to hear what is going on. Sometimes grief brings out the worst behavior in people. It doesn’t excuse it though.... Im so so sorry for your loss

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results