shape
carat
color
clarity

Come pawn shopping with me for my birthday gift!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Hi @nala what happened with this ring??

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. I should add that I passed bc I found a piece on eBay. But I’m having doubts bc the seller is claiming the stones are all natural. Seller has great feedback but the pics don’t look it! It’s oddd. I mean. If the ring is what it says and the pics are just bad, I’ll be super happy. But part of me cna see that the stones look like glass. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

Yes! The eBay listing said it was a sapphire..Since I really liked the setting..and the price was unbelievable..I purchased it. When I got it..I still loved the setting but it didn’t look like a sapphire. I thought it was glass. My intention was to find a stone to fit the 14k white gold setting. Recently I had to go into the jewelry store to get a watch battery..I brought the ring with me to ask the sales lady if she could tell me what it was. I lucked out that an appraiser and bench person were there that day. They asked to see it. They both looked it over and announced it was a Zircon..They made sure to explain to me it wasn’t the same thing as a cubic zirconia! :lol-2: Since I paid $188 dollars for it..I’m happy. It’s a strange color for a Zircon..but they both said it was!

Last edited:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@nala I'm sorry if I am being a pest but I am DYING to know over here :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results