shape
carat
color
clarity

Cocktailring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tiffy_b

Rough_Rock
My hubby-to-be is going to give me a cocktailring as a gift for our wedding. I would like to choose the stone and let him do the rest... So I need your help, as this is my first time purchasing a colored stone. Where should I turn to and what do I need to look at?

Thank you so much!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tiffy_b

Rough_Rock
I think about something blue, but I love pink stones too. So I''m not sure. I love cushion and emerald cuts, that''s a must.
The budget is up to 500$ for the stone.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
So those are the colors that you love - is there any that you wear more? Which one do you feel suits you better? That might help you decide on a particular color and shade. What you wrote so far is still quite a broad description, so you might want to consider if you''d like something lighter or darker, more greenish blue (teal), orangy pink, purple blue (violetish), magenta pink or something else. There are so many colors to choose from. BTW, you didn''t say how big you''d like that stone to be, either in carats or milimeters?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results