shape
carat
color
clarity

Cluster Ring Inspiration - Vibrant Sunset

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
I would like to have a colored gemstone cluster ring made, similar to the ring pictured here, but with colors of a vibrant purple, magenta, orange sunset. What types of lab created gems are available in these colors? I have been using Precision Gem as a guide (drooling over his stones, my goodness), but I would love some opinions. Perhaps I can use mostly sapphires for this project, but I'm not sure about a vibrant orange or purple. What do you think?
Cluster 1.jpg Sunset ombre 4.jpg

Attachments

• Cluster 2.jpg
    Cluster 2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 13

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man, I’d love to see a ring with those colors. :kiss2:
I believe Gene has blue and pink lab sapphire available for cutting. I have a hot lab pink sapphire from him that’s SO intense.

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
I would like to have a colored gemstone cluster ring made, similar to the ring pictured here, but with colors of a vibrant purple, magenta, orange sunset. What types of lab created gems are available in these colors? I have been using Precision Gem as a guide (drooling over his stones, my goodness), but I would love some opinions. Perhaps I can use mostly sapphires for this project, but I'm not sure about a vibrant orange or purple. What do you think?
Cluster 1.jpg Sunset ombre 4.jpg

Ooo this would be a beautiful cluster of colours!
If you follow the gradient of the picture, you could go royal blue, purple, hot pink, padparascha peach and orange, and all on a rich 18k yellow gold band :kiss2:

All of the colours bar the orange you should be able to get from Precision Gem in lab stones. For the orange I have seen orange lab sapphires around, or you could go with a spessartine garnet.

Sounds like an awesome project!!

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
Ooo this would be a beautiful cluster of colours!
If you follow the gradient of the picture, you could go royal blue, purple, hot pink, padparascha peach and orange, and all on a rich 18k yellow gold band :kiss2:

All of the colours bar the orange you should be able to get from Precision Gem in lab stones. For the orange I have seen orange lab sapphires around, or you could go with a spessartine garnet.

Sounds like an awesome project!!

I've never heard of spessartine garnet! I'll look into it. Thank for for the recommendation, that's exactly what I needed to know.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results