shape
carat
color
clarity

Cleveland recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

webdvlpr

Rough_Rock
I found a stone that "I" think looks pretty good. The brilliance, fire, and scintillation are all great. Shows up very clean under a loupe. All in all, a wonderful stone. It has been said to be a 1 carat VS2/I round brilliant, but I think the color is somewhat conservative.What I'm looking for is someone in the Cleveland area who can verify this for me, and assist in getting it certified. My only experience is buying a couple of gift type pieces of jewelry in mall stores, though I can say safely that this stone looks better under a variety of lighting conditions than any stone I've ever seen in a mall.Thanks for the help!Mike

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,You might want to give one of the independent appraisers a call before you buy. They may have tips for you and help you decide what would suit you best. You will pay for their services for whichever stone or stones you send them so you may want to be pretty sure before you decide on what to send. Good luck,lawmax

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Webdvlpr,I hope Steve or Oldminer will give you an advise soon.Have you ever consider using service of the expert like Dave Atlas, Accredited Gem Lab, www.gemappraisers.com?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
You must get an independant (ie you pay the ferry man) report
Have the vendor send it to Dave Atlas or another appraiser like Rockdoc. The vendor should know their addresses.
But you pay the bills.

webdvlpr

Rough_Rock
[FONT=Verdana,]quote:[/FONT]
Originally posted by Cut Nut:
You must get an independant (ie you pay the ferry man) report
That's kinda what I was expecting. Someone who knows to eyeball it and let me know if I'm completely out of my mind, and then assist in getting the full professional workup.Mike

Baddy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results