shape
carat
color
clarity

Clean Origin or another source?

xanderharris

Rough_Rock
I've been doing quite a bit of research and have decided to go with a lab grown diamond, now trying to figure out the best place to get one. I'm looking for a princess cut between 1-1.25ct, near colorless and eye clean. I think I have a pretty good understanding of color and clarity ratings but I'm having a bit of trouble with the cut. It seems as though all lab grown diamonds I find are IGI certified and they don't have an ideal cut rating for them. From my understanding, cut is the most important of the 4 C's so I really want to make sure I don't mess that part up. Originally I was thinking a stone like that would cost me somewhere in the 4-6k range before I discovered the lab grown market. I'd love to stay somewhere in the 2-3k range if it's feasible to get a nice quality diamond at the size I want, but am willing to spend more if it seems worth it.

Clean origin seems to have the best prices and selection from what I've found, so I guess my main question is does anyone have experience with them and how satisfied were you with your diamond? I've looked through the inventories of all the sites I could find through google and didn't see any competitors really close to their pricing, but I'm very open to suggestions.

Here is an example of one I would be interested in on Clean Origin. Looking for any advice possible, thanks.

https://www.cleanorigin.com/diamonds/princess-lab-created-diamond-48258

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondinterested

Rough_Rock
I just bought a custom engagement ring from Clean Origin last week and it is still being made. The process could not have been more pleasant. I found them to be entirely transparent, helpful and honest when I was looking for an opinion.

I told them my requirements for what I was interested in and they gave me a wide variety of options with explanations for why each was the best choice. I even found that they weren't interested in selling me the most expensive diamond; rather, they were focused on what fit my specific desires.

I worked with Kim. I would highly recommend dealing with her.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results