shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas in November?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so I don''t know if this is the right forum for my observation, but I''m just posting because I was stunned by what I saw yesterday. While driving down the road on Monday morning (11/03), I passed a house sitting up on a hill with, can you believe it, all their Christmas decorations in place. I don''t mean one little wreath on the front door. I mean wreaths with big red bows on every window, lights outlining the entire house, 3 foot high plastic candy canes lined up along the driveway, and about 15 of those light-up figures placed strategically over the entire front yard. What the . . . .
angryfire.gif

Wasn''t Friday night Halloween? Isn''t Thanksgiving weeks away? Isn''t there a law somwhere saying you CANNOT put your Christmas decorations up until AFTER Thanksgiving?
nono.gif

I know the malls get a little carried away with all their decorations by the end of November, but in a residential neighborhood? Talk about poor taste!!!!!!

Oh, and I think there should be another law that says you must remove all Christmas decorations before February.

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel better now . . .

Diamondlil
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results