shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Cartier ❤

jazzychr

Rough_Rock
merry christmas all!!!

i'm so super excited to share (with those who get this kind of excitement), that i received my much awaited for Trinity ring from hubs this christmas!!

we purchased it together from Cartier Marina Bay Sands Singapore in early Nov to ensure we got the right size (51), got it engraved with our names and our 2 daughters names, and i patiently waited til after xmas dinner tonight to unbox my gift.

so here she is, in size S (2.9mm bands), paired with my 3 stone engagement ring.

20191225_000114.jpg

thanks for sharing in my excitement. i hope you are all enjoying this festive season with your loved ones ❤❤❤

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
merry christmas all!!!

i'm so super excited to share (with those who get this kind of excitement), that i received my much awaited for Trinity ring from hubs this christmas!!

we purchased it together from Cartier Marina Bay Sands Singapore in early Nov to ensure we got the right size (51), got it engraved with our names and our 2 daughters names, and i patiently waited til after xmas dinner tonight to unbox my gift.

so here she is, in size S (2.9mm bands), paired with my 3 stone engagement ring.

20191225_000114.jpg

thanks for sharing in my excitement. i hope you are all enjoying this festive season with your loved ones ❤❤❤

So beautiful!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I have one just like that but it's yellow, rose, and white gold and it says Must de Cartier. And I got a Christmas Cartier too!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new band is beautiful and so meaningful with the names engraved on it!

Enjoy and Merry Christmas to you too!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas to you also! What a fun memory, shopping, picking it out & purchasing your special piece together! & I'll also have to echo MissGotRocks, how cool to have your daughters names engraved on your ring! Congrats!!

jazzychr

Rough_Rock
thank you all!!

my engagement ring was reset into a 3 stone to represent us & our girls. i've been lusting after the Trinity to complete my family ring set.

the hubs was gamed when i told him why i wanted one and we went to pick it together. we got our girls to choose which band they want their names on as well.

i realise it doesnt look all tri-coloured in my excitement to snap and post this.

my first experience in a Cartier store and the SA was amazing - attentive and super helpful. in fact he told me to try the full diamond Trinity, for the fun of it since i'm already trying rings.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Congratulations, what a great way to represent your family! Merry Christmas!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How cool to have your entire family represented, Merry Christmas!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Merry Christmas!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have always loved that ring! Merry Christmas!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is SO beautiful, I adore these rings! Gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas indeed! What a lovely and elegant and timeless gift. Enjoy in blingy happiness and health. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results