shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Chris + ERD = Hard team to beat

Discussion in 'Pricescope Testimonials' started by TitanCi, Jun 20, 2012.

1. TitanCi
    Brilliant_Rock

by TitanCi » Jun 20, 2012
    I just received my soon to be's wedding set and all I can say is PERFECT. From beginning to finish, Chris has been there every step of the way for me. He ALWAYS answered my emails within 15-30 mins. Always was a pleasure to speak to on the phone. One time he spent 1+ hours on the phone with me chatting about his career, stones, wives; just a nice guy!

As far as the wedding set goes, I couldn't be happier. The set was probably double what I wanted to pay initially, but you get what you pay for! I do believe I got excellent service. Perhaps Asian jewelers around LA/OC in CA could have done it for less, but what quality would I be getting from them? I feel confident getting what I paid for with ERD, and I get a very good warranty!

I am glad I found PS and especially glad I found ERD because they made a dream come true, literally! Don't settle for less!!!

Look up my thread for pics!