shape
carat
color
clarity

Chopard Watch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
Ok...I have fallen completely in love with this watch. I would consider giving a kidney or my first born for it( any offers
31.gif
). Unfortunately I could not get DH to agree to the THIRTY SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR...yes....36K....more than I paid for my car.....price tag *gasp*. So my question to all of you lovely fabulous pricescopers is....Has anyone found a watch close to this same style for lets say 30 thousand less? I''m not looking for a knock off, but maybe another designer that has one similar.

1wb_hdiamonds20_7470-20.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure, but some sites will discount the higher ticket items by certain companies. You might be able to get 30% off or even more. Do you have a big occasion coming up?

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I like a good search! But that''s a pretty detailed design. What do you like best about it??

Here''s a white band anne klein with some cool bling in the face (the 12, 6, 9, and 3 are in swarvoski crystals) - $225

Link to AK watch

Betsey Johnson - not really similar except it''s blingy and white patent strap. I love Betsey stuff, but DH always says I''m way too old to wear it (I remind him that dear Bets is in her 60''s at least)

Betsey Johnson - $125

Ooooh, this could be a winner! Do you like pink? It has a pink floral face, bling around the dial, white patent strap, kinda funky (I really like this one)

Guess watch

Or paisley?? This one is uber cute:

Guess - $79

Okay, I hope that''s at least a start!!!

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
Diamondfan- I have looked around and can not find this watch at a reasonable price. My anniversary is coming up in September, but we are going to Belize for that so my jewelry budet is a lot lower than I would like
9.gif

Elmorton- I am so glad your up for the challenge! I have been searching non stop for over a week. I really really love the tribal sun design in the face ( honestly it reminds me of the Godsmack logo, one of my favorite bands.) The Anne Klein one you posted is very cool...I may consider that one.

Thank you both so much! I would very happy if I could find something close, even if it had crystals instead of diamonds. Come to think of it, is there anyone that does custom design watches?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, just thought you might have had some luck. Sometimes you can find those watches that are on the higher end price wise have deeper discounts.

Have a great trip, that sounds like fun!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I didn't realize that you were interested in doing real diamonds!! Hmmm! This could be more fun than I originally had!! Let me go back to the drawing board ;-)

Ya know, I was never that big of a fan of Godsmack, but I totally liked their logo-dealie - I see why you like that Chopard watch, too! I wish someone made a cheapie version of the happy diamonds one...I don't really wear watches (can't read 'em - not kidding - it takes me forever to tell time with "real" clocks), but those chopard ones are so original!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Chopard makes a beautiful timepiece!Check the websites like Bernard watch.com or Timezone.com to check for pre-owned Chopard watches like this "Happy Diamonds"beauty...Good luck.

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.kriegerwatch.com/ip.asp?op=Gigantium&m=x005000Collections

Second row from the bottom, second one on the right.

w/diamonds about $3300

also available in rose gold and yellow gold w/diamonds for about 8k

I'm getting that pink and white one.

Oh, the link doesn't take you to the right page. Go under "stainless steel" and then second row . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results