shape
carat
color
clarity

Chloe Paddington enabler

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
For those of us who have been lusting after a Chloe Paddington Netporter have the grey and the tobacco http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/15885
I just bought the tobacco and am so happy
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh I love that bag. Have you bought from this site before? I am so tempted, but I am just not really sure about buying online.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I have and the service is amazing. If you don''t like they let you return it for free I think. Lots of my fashion buddies in Australia buy from this site. Very very authentic.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I have bought from them and they are really great. They don''t charge return shipping. I ordered a pair of shoes (see my Best Flat Shoes ever thread) and they recommended buying a size smaller so I did. They were too small and I ordered the next size up. They were too small. My feet might have grown a half size after my two pregnancies. I asked them if they would charge shipping to send the next size and they said no. They are very fast. The reason I think they are authentic is because many of the designers refer you to their site directly when you want to purchase off their website. Like for example, if you go to Pucci''s website and you click buy online, it links you directly to Net-A-Porter.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/28/2006 3:10:17 AM
Author:katebar
For those of us who have been lusting after a Chloe Paddington Netporter have the grey and the tobacco on sale for half prices http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/15885
I just bought the tobacco and am so happy
36.gif
How on earth did you find this? I notice that the sale price doesn''t even show up until you click on this item. They don''t exactly scream ''sale'', do they? I bought one too! I might not keep it. But at half price, it is worth checking out.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I think I got the last one because it is no longer on the website. I knew these things would go quickly so if I wanted to think about it, I had to do it fast. I could tell by the fact that when I bought a pair of shoes on there, they listed them as sold out for that size afterwards. I think they often only have one or two of something. Woohoo! Thanks for the tip.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
actually the brown is still up there...is the sale price the $770? tempting but i'm saving myself for my b-bag!!! i am not totally in love with the chloe 'lock' look but that is a tempting price if you are into chloe for sure!!

eta i surfed away from my shopping cart and came back to find that it's sold out now. so either someone just bought the one i had in my cart, or their site works like shopbop where you have 30 minute intervals to keep things in your cart (they don't tell you this, i had to ask!)...but this is why sometimes you log onto shopbop and it says sold out of a size but 15 minutes later it shows the size and you can buy it. they have their shopping cart 'time out' after 30 minutes of inactivity but once someone puts it in their cart it's theirs for that 30 minutes. so sometimes 'sold out' doesn't mean sold out on some of these sites. but not sure how NAP works. so i guess if you still want one, check back! hehe.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Good for you Alisonfaye I think the tobacco is just going to be a great everyday colour bag. They also at one point had the mosy gorgous aubergine metallic absolutely stunning! The girls at Purseblog have already received it and put photos up ad it is beautiful.
Good for you Mara for being disciplined I am kindof worried abut the lock thing. But the quality of the leather is unbelievable and it is something that just looks better with age.
Alisonfaye I found out about though a fashiongroup here in Australia it was not on the sales page but each section had iicons that had "fall sale" or somethng.
Another bonus for being part of an online community
1.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/28/2006 3:43:14 PM
Author: Mara
actually the brown is still up there...is the sale price the $770? tempting but i''m saving myself for my b-bag!!! i am not totally in love with the chloe ''lock'' look but that is a tempting price if you are into chloe for sure!!

eta i surfed away from my shopping cart and came back to find that it''s sold out now. so either someone just bought the one i had in my cart, or their site works like shopbop where you have 30 minute intervals to keep things in your cart (they don''t tell you this, i had to ask!)...but this is why sometimes you log onto shopbop and it says sold out of a size but 15 minutes later it shows the size and you can buy it. they have their shopping cart ''time out'' after 30 minutes of inactivity but once someone puts it in their cart it''s theirs for that 30 minutes. so sometimes ''sold out'' doesn''t mean sold out on some of these sites. but not sure how NAP works. so i guess if you still want one, check back! hehe.
Did you go in from Katebar''s link? I did that and it showed it as being there and even let me put one in the shopping cart. I didn''t purchase because obviously I already had. But when I went into the site and did a search, it didn''t come up at all.

I am not sure if I will like it or not. But I wanted to see it at that price. :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh yeah AF i didnt see it while surfing their site, they had another Chloe that was 15883 as the product code in the link, but this one was not showing up, so i put 15885 and it came up then. and it let me put it in the cart but then i surfed around for another 5 min and came back and then it said it was sold out. so not sure how their timing works but maybe your cart is only active for a few minutes on sale items or something.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Sweet! Awesome bag. I love that site....Pix please!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I guess we won''t get it until tomorrow, Katebar. Rats! I usually get an email when the item goes out and this time, I didn''t. Must be because they don''t ship on Saturday.
I am a little confused about the color. On the NAP site, it looks kind of dark brown but I saw one on Ebay (which looked pretty legit but who can say?) that seemed almost more tan. I am not sure what to expect.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Allsionfaye they do seem to be rather slow this time. My order at least is saying"Despatch in progress'' but that only just came up in the last hour.
Also according to some posterrs on my Australian forum they might be releasing some more bags on Wednesday or Thursday. There is specualtion that a red bag may be in the offing! I would love to have a paddi in RED.
Anyway my will not get here until later in the week and i will take photos of it to share.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Katebar: Well, you made some progress. I hope my goes out tomorrow. If it does, I will get it Wed. I get their packages the next day. Maybe they were just busier processing stuff because of the sale.

It''s funny. Since I started looking at this bag, I have searched around on the web about it a little and I see a couple on Ebay (one for $58 yep, that''s real...NOT) and then one for over $1,900. Wonder why they think they can get so much more than retail for this thing? I love that red one too but I bought a red bag the other day and I really like it. I don''t think I want two of the same style anyway.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo. Just found out my package is at Laguardia. Maybe it will come tomorrow after all.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I got it! I am kind of surprised at how heavy the hardware is. Also, I don''t know if this is because of how they packed it or what but one side is really wrinkled. Is this the way it is supposed to be? Now, if only my husband doesn''t kill me for buying it.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I have heard this often that this is a fairly heavy bag because of I guess the padlock. But I think if you carry it on your shoulder you get used to it. Here's hoping anyway. the wrinkliness well I'm not sure about that. I know people say the more you use it the softer it gets so. Why not ask the girls on The Fashion Spot or purseblog for more info
Mine has still not arrived
33.gif
and lots of other girls in Australia have their's so I don't know. At this stage it is on route to Australia somewhere over the Indian Ocean I guess.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha i have read that the Chloe padlocks weigh like 15-20 lbs. INSANE!!!!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
just got my tobacco Paddington from Net A Porter. It is utterly divine and I am swooning with the gorgous butttery smell
30.gif

But there is a PROBLEM. My padlock won''t stay shut its just keeps springing open. It locks but just with the movement of the bag it opens
Has this ever happened to anyone and how do I fix it PLEASE
33.gif

paddie.jpg

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2006 11:14:08 PM
Author: katebar
just got my tobacco Paddington from Net A Porter. It is utterly divine and I am swooning with the gorgous butttery smell
30.gif

But there is a PROBLEM. My padlock won''t stay shut its just keeps springing open. It locks but just with the movement of the bag it opens
Has this ever happened to anyone and how do I fix it PLEASE
33.gif
Can you exchange it with net-a-porter? If not, maybe the Chloe gals at the purse forum can help answer your question.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Katebar: Just to let you know, I am sending mine back today so they should have one available on Monday if you want them to exchange it. You could send them an email telling them you know your friend is returning hers and you want that one.

I love it but I decided that I would rather get a Balenciaga and DH wasn''t going to let me get one if I kept the Chloe.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh YESSSSSS Allison. Come over to the B-Bag side. Hey...it''s dark over here! Does someone have a light?
5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2006 1:08:47 PM
Author: Mara
Oh YESSSSSS Allison. Come over to the B-Bag side. Hey...it''s dark over here! Does someone have a light?
5.gif
LMAO, too funny!!!
25.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
NAP are being great (so far). I returned my padlock with their free shipping and they are going to 'try' and get me a new one or at least fix it. If they can't I don't know what I will do as I love the bag and have taken it out and abot.
I too might visit the dark world of Balenciaga
35.gif
. I love these bags and have a great copy from China but having finally bought the real deal CHloe I ain't ever giong back to fakes again
9.gif

I have bought from a lady who is selling off her entire Louis Vuitton collection (she has like 50 bags!!!) a red peite Noe and is very gorgeous
30.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Katebar, congrats! Your new bag is gorgeous! TDF!!! Can you post a pic with it on? Please? Even though I''ve never seen this bag in person, I really wanted one for the longest time! I wanted one in the chocolate color but I couldn''t bring myself to spend that much on a handbag and I wasn''t sure about the padlock, and I couldn''t bear to ask my husband for it. And now, lately, I''ve been coveting this Gucci bag...
38.gif
All this talk now about gorgeous bags is making me nutso!
14.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry Leila I did''nt see your post. I am going to post a picture of me with bag on the ''show me your handbag ''thread + my new LV red epi petit noe
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results