shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago GTG at Diamond Zone (AKA Ivy and Rose) Oct. 6?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey kids!

Five years ago (I can't believe it's been that long!!!) we had a great GTG hosted by Ilya on Jewelers Row in his lovely store. Well the space has been remodeled, he's got TONS of new stuff, and I think another GTG is in order!

Planning ahead... how about Saturday October 6? Would love to have some out of towners too, and I've already been in contact with a few folks that can come in on this date.

Whadda say -- who's in?!?

BTW... I just *might* be having a little tiny something sparkly being put together there right now... ready in a week or so... :cheeky:

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
I'm in.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmmmmm, I'm thinking.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jealous! I want to come but I doubt I'll be able to make it. Promise lots of pictures!

Looking forward to seeing your "little, tiny sparkly piece"...Dee Jay and "little sparkles" would never cross my mind!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I promise to come if Justin Bieber is in concert--close or near by. I really need to get away!

cheers--Sharon

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doggone it’s the only weekend I’m out of town!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wish I could....sounds like a blast!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Fair warning, DeeJay, that's the weekend of the Chicago Marathon. The race isn't until Sunday but it might make it difficult and/or for out-of-towners to find accommodation.

I would LOVE to come but that's the same day as the Homecoming football game, so I'll be back on the field trying to relive my glory days for just a few hours. :whistle::lol-2:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fair warning, DeeJay, that's the weekend of the Chicago Marathon. The race isn't until Sunday but it might make it difficult and/or for out-of-towners to find accommodation.

I would LOVE to come but that's the same day as the Homecoming football game, so I'll be back on the field trying to relive my glory days for just a few hours. :whistle::lol-2:
Imma sleeping in @Dee*Jay's arms.:lol-2:

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
I'm putting it on my calendar. I'm currently in the SF Bay, but moving to Chicagoland next week.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo, the marathon weekend is not a good idea!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The GTG is only for liberals? :bigsmile:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bummer, I'll miss another GTG. I am hosting a friend that weekend.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... mulling over a different weekend... what about Oct 13 for a GTG instead?

Asscher Halo Lover, I know the one before was your only three day weekend in Oct, but could you make the 13th work or no...?

Other peeps???

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm in but agree not the weekend of the marathon. It runs in front of my apartment and I literally get trapped inside. :lol:

ETA the 13th could work for me.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... mulling over a different weekend... what about Oct 13 for a GTG instead?

Asscher Halo Lover, I know the one before was your only three day weekend in Oct, but could you make the 13th work or no...?

Other peeps???

Na I just can't do all that travel again in 24 hours, it was rough. Have fun! For all the people who complain that teachers have "so much time off", just remember that we can't take it when we want!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in but agree not the weekend of the marathon. It runs in front of my apartment and I literally get trapped inside. :lol:

ETA the 13th could work for me.
I kinda want to get a haircut from your lady lololol! I want the experience :lol-2:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I kinda want to get a haircut from your lady lololol! I want the experience :lol-2:

I’m sure she would LOVE to tell you how she plans to cut your hair with no input from you! A few weeks ago I went for a trim and came out with balayage. No one argues with Donna.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sure she would LOVE to tell you how she plans to cut your hair with no input from you! A few weeks ago I went for a trim and came out with balayage. No one argues with Donna.
Donna Does Hair-dos:lol:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 13th works for me!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey! I saw this the other day. I can’t go but I was curious what everyone’s thoughts are on mydiamondzone rings!? I saw a ring for sale on their website and I’m thinking of purchasing it.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have it on my calendar! It's my only free weekend (10/13) in October. I hope it's fall weather then!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circling back because I forgot to answer Kayla the other day (senility at 47 is a terrible thing... ). If there's something you're interested in call Ilya and talk to him! Tell him that you're from Pricescope BTW.

CEG, there is no guarantee what sort of weather we'll be having for the GTG! Frankly it wouldn't be surprising to have all four seasons in one day, as is common here in Chi-Town, LOL.

BTW, I popped over today at lunch and picked up a little something Ilya whipped up for me -- a .65 OEC (I VS2) in a setting that I really love!

Ivy 1.jpg Ivy 2.jpg Ivy 3.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circling back because I forgot to answer Kayla the other day (senility at 47 is a terrible thing... ). If there's something you're interested in call Ilya and talk to him! Tell him that you're from Pricescope BTW.

CEG, there is no guarantee what sort of weather we'll be having for the GTG! Frankly it wouldn't be surprising to have all four seasons in one day, as is common here in Chi-Town, LOL.

BTW, I popped over today at lunch and picked up a little something Ilya whipped up for me -- a .65 OEC (I VS2) in a setting that I really love!

Ivy 1.jpg Ivy 2.jpg Ivy 3.jpg
That's is gorgeous Dee!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results