shape
carat
color
clarity

Cherry from Starsgem is trying to cheat me.

mgw

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I wrote about the initial issue with my Starsgem ring on the dedicated Starsgem thread in November. Long story short, Cherry made my ring so incredibly thin and fragile - 1mm wide and thick - when the CAD had it at almost 2mm. She acknowledged the problem and said I could return it for it to be fixed, and she finally agreed to reimburse me for the return shipping to send it back given they clearly made it totally incorrectly. This is all in writing over email.

Fast forward to late May, I received my "fixed" ring. It's still not ideal (it's more around 1.5mm thick/wide), but I can't go through this whole process with her as she has no eye for quality, she's incredibly defensive, she's a terrible business person, and everything is an argument with her, so I decided to just ask for that reimbursement and leave it at that.

She is now REFUSING to refund it, saying she doesn't have to. Even when provided screenshots of her agreement to pay for the return shipping, she's just turning up her nose.

You all have seen the numerous posts on Starsgem quality issues. Heed them. Don't give them your business.

Cherry, I hope you see that this $35 costs you a ton of business. You deserve it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results