shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Check out my Lemony Oval 2-tone 3-stone ring

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by HNGN, Jul 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. diamondseeker2006
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by diamondseeker2006 » Jul 20, 2019
    Thank you! I would have never guessed your pendant was O-P! It's beautiful and 2 cts is a wonderful size! Sounds like Yekutiel is finding you some nice stones! I am glad you found us again!

RosieR and HNGN like this.
  2. Tekate
    Ideal_Rock

by Tekate » Jul 20, 2019
    I'm sorry I didn't every post, but I read where you said, thank you it is timeless! or something like that, and when I looked at your BEAUTIFUL, LUCIOUS yellow oval I was in love, to me, an oval in your setting is perfection. Your pendant is my dream :) and thank you for sharing, I love to see yellow diamonds. Congratulations on your engagement may you have a wonderful life with this man who knows you well. Thank you again, in love with your ring. :love::love::love::love::love:

3. Bonfire
    Ideal_Rock

by Bonfire » Jul 20, 2019
    What a pretty and eye catching ring! It’s like a light yellow chiffon pie, yummy! :P2

4. Queenie60
    Ideal_Rock

by Queenie60 » Jul 20, 2019
    Stunning ring. Love the color and setting is very classic. Congratulations.

5. HNGN
    Rough_Rock

by HNGN » Jul 21, 2019
    Absolutely~~! Thank you @cushioncutnut :lol:

@Tekate awwww you are so nice with your words... It really make my day and thank you so so much :) :razz::razz:

@Bonfire love how you said "ight yellow chiffon pie, yummy"... Wonderful :love:

@Queenie60 thank you thank you :D

Tekate likes this.
  6. RunningwithScissors
    Rough_Rock

by RunningwithScissors » Jul 21, 2019
    Late to the party, just now reading this thread, but wanted to say that your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Love the setting, the size and the lemony color. The pics you took of it next to your robbins egg blue bag make both colors (the ring and the bag) really sing. Congratulations!

Ceilimom likes this.
  7. aac2013
    Shiny_Rock

by aac2013 » Jul 21, 2019
    Glorious ring and I love the Berkins! Would love more pictures.

8. nala
    Ideal_Rock

by nala » Jul 21, 2019
    Gorgeous! Love me an elongated 3 stone! So perfect!

9. Calliecake
    Ideal_Rock

by Calliecake » Jul 21, 2019
    Your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!

Expect to get many many compliments on your ring. I’ve been back to look at it 3 times already and I only noticed this thread an hour ago. It really is exquisite! It’s truly deserving of the “Jewel of the Week” title.

10. Catmom
    Ideal_Rock

by Catmom » Jul 21, 2019
    It's gorgeous, congrats!

11. Stone Hunter
    Ideal_Rock

by Stone Hunter » Jul 22, 2019
    YUMMY lovely lemon!! The setting shows off the stone perfectly. Congrats on finding the diamond for you!!

12. HNGN
    Rough_Rock

by HNGN » Jul 23, 2019
    @RunningwithScissors hello hello you ain't late at all!! Thank you so much for your kind comments, yeah the different color backgrounds make the diamond sing with different color.... Your eyes are sharp to capture it ;)2

@aac2013 thank you yeah I love Bs & Ks too!! :D

@nala yes 3 stone anytime!! 8-)

@Calliecake awwww you are so cute!!! Thank you so much for your kind compliments... :kiss2:

@Catmom thank you for dropping by :lol:

@Stone Hunter yummy yummy is definitely a great description!!! Thank you so much :loopy:

quaddio likes this.
  13. Big Fat Facets
    Shiny_Rock

by Big Fat Facets » Jul 23, 2019
    Congratulations hngn!!
    those are some beautiful bags and outstanding pieces of jewelry!!
    That Spectacular oval looks so very pleasing on your hand. it is amazing on your skintone!
    I love the sizeable solitaire pendant as well. And the two together is just a feast for
    eyes!! I find the setting to be so flattering and complimentary to the oval and your hand!!
    I personally love a mixed metal, two tone ring!!
    May you and your fiance enjoy a wonderful life together!!!

14. derbygal
    Brilliant_Rock

by derbygal » Jul 23, 2019
    What an amazing ring. I would never have known it wasn't fancy yellow. Congrats. You did good!

15. MamaBess
    Rough_Rock

by MamaBess » Jul 24, 2019
    This is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I am a huge fan of the lighter yellows. IMG_1207.JPG IMG_1206.JPG This is my lemonade beauty. I searched for a year, trying to make the jeweler understand that I did not want a vivid yellow. Mine is a light greenish yellow, and it was the slight green tint that sold me. I love your stone! It is a real show stopper!

16. LLJsmom
    Ideal_Rock

by LLJsmom » Jul 24, 2019
    FABULOUS!! The ring is beautiful and just looks stunning on you.
    Btw, love your watch too! I've tried this exact Bulgari serpent watch before, and they're super cool and stylish!

17. lorrissey
    Brilliant_Rock

by lorrissey » Jul 24, 2019
    This is absolutely gorgeous!

18. bunnycat
    Ideal_Rock

by bunnycat » Jul 24, 2019

Gorgeous! Congrats on it! It looks great with that Jypsiere in the first pic! (And also with the Kelly. Is it Bamboo?)

19. HNGN
    Rough_Rock

by HNGN » Jul 24, 2019
    hello @Big Fat Facets thank you for your super nice comments... You really make my day!! And big thanks to your blessing in advance... Genuinely appreciated :kiss2::kiss2:

@derbygal awww you are so sweet... Yeah thank you for telling me I did well... Hahahahaha I am inclined to think so too :D

@MamaBess wow your ring rocks!!! Thank you for sharing with me, it rocks on your finger!! Like you I like slight tint, of course I DEF much prefer something yellower than mine now (I like W-Z all the way to FLY version)... However due to time constraints, I am getting this instead where the alphabet color holds something special to my heart. :saint:

@LLJsmom hello!! Yeah I love the Bvlgari Serpenti watch so much... Been wearing it alot. Got the size direct sent to me all sealed (didn't let anyone try on in the boutique) because my wrist is so small that even with S SIZE, is still kind of loose on me. Thus I got my SA to bring in one completely BN Sealed from the factory direct. ;)2

@lorrissey thank you so much =)2

@bunnycat it was actually the SO KELLY 22 Blue Atoll (very pretty tiffany blue color - didn't think I'd like this color until I used it) on the first pic... The Kelly Pochette is a new color Vert Verone.... Super pretty!!! I actually wanted the Vert Vertigo but the Vert Verone pops up and suit me much much better.... :P2

bunnycat likes this.
  20. HNGN
    Rough_Rock

by HNGN » Aug 11, 2019 at 9:00 AM
    https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ings-w-3ct-centers.27384/page-24#post-4586914

Hi @Sunshine812 i think it is better i replied you here (on the above link page 24 post #698 because that is a public thread more for sharing of blings.... If you read my story in which I had my link there as well, which is on this thread Page 1.

Yes I love my ring... I am someone who learn to accept things for what it is, how it goes... Thus I feel that my story in Page 1 of this thread kinds of describe the journey in which how ultimately the Oval diamond came to me. Yes if you read my thread, we have seen way too many stones over the course of 2months. However I think is because I really trusted my jeweller hence I knew I will be in good hands (have been working with him for almost a decade).

However if you are not someone who "go with the flow" and if you are someone who are very sure of what you want and hate changes, then I think it is better to get what you want. You asked about if I regret changing from Round to Oval? I don't. Because 1) like my story stated in Page1, 2) my character are like "something that goes with the flow", 3) I already had a couple of round diamonds. Thus I do not mind varieties... ;)2 Hope it helps...

Wishing you get the one that best suits you :wink2:

21. Acinom
    Ideal_Rock

by Acinom » Aug 11, 2019 at 10:57 AM
    Congrats with your stunning ring. It’s so classic and elegant. A beautiful and timeless piece that you will enjoy for many years.
    You also have a gorgeous Hermès collection. I am a fan as well