shape
carat
color
clarity

Cheapy travel diamond bands are pretty!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
FCD8C42E-6264-4519-9786-6F0999C5B755.jpeg
I ordered two cheapy diamond bands for my Moissy travel ring that I recently ordered on Etsy. I bought two..one in yellow gold and one in white..They have four spaced diamonds set gypsy style. They were described as I2-3 so didn’t expect much. I am pleasantly surprised! They sparkle and look much more expensive! They were dirt cheap! If the diamonds stay in I’m happy! Yellow gold is on top..white under my ering.They look like they don’t sparkle but they do! FWIW..that’s my diamond ering not the moissy. I didn’t get it yet.

Last edited:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
They’re so cute!

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love those types of bands for stacking! What is the name of the store on Etsy?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love those types of bands for stacking! What is the name of the store on Etsy?
I bought my travel ring on Etsy but ’m not wearing her in that photo. Her name was Wonky but was fixed by David Klass who named her Miss Wow..Too funny..Anyway..I bought the cheapy bands on Amazon. If you want the description I’ll look it up! They are still shiny..diamonds holding on and they look much more expensive than they were!

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I remember the wonky ring! It was a bezel type ring and the seller didn’t do the best on constructing it. I ready the many pages about it. Im glad you got it fixed! I will search for the bands on Amazon. Thanks.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember the wonky ring! It was a bezel type ring and the seller didn’t do the best on constructing it. I ready the many pages about it. Im glad you got it fixed! I will search for the bands on Amazon. Thanks.
I looked it up..They’re described as 10k white gold diamond ring and a separate listing with yellow gold. They match all my 18k gold perfectly.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
can you provide the name of the seller - always good to have some fun pieces and it is hard to know what is a good etsy seller or not

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
can you provide the name of the seller - always good to have some fun pieces and it is hard to know what is a good etsy seller or not
They weren’t bought on Etsy..My substitute ER was but the bands were purchased on Amazon. They’re 10k white or yellow gold with diamonds..but the diamonds are I’s. They do sparkle though.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
@MamaBee I know this is an old thread but I’m looking for a Gypsy set band. Do you still have these? Have they held up well? TIA

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
What is the Amazon description for the bands? Thanks!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is the Amazon description for the bands? Thanks!

@Jax172 I would link it but I don’t think we’re allowed..
In the search box type in 10k white gold diamond accent band. They have white, yellow, and rose gold options.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results