shape
carat
color
clarity

Chatham white sapphire

franky jewels

Rough_Rock
Really interested in purchasing a Chatham white sapphire but I haven’t been able to find many references pictures and videos online. Anyone here have one? Pictures! Please and thank you.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
What's a Chatham saphire ?

Did you mean to post this in fabulous fashion jewlery?

Are you after a natural stone or man made ? (do they make man made white sapphires ?)
This sub forumIt doesn't get as much traffic as the coloured gemstone forum

If you are after a natural stone perhaps get your thread moved

You do this my reporting your own post

demantoidz

Brilliant_Rock
Really interested in purchasing a Chatham white sapphire but I haven’t been able to find many references pictures and videos online. Anyone here have one? Pictures! Please and thank you.

I only found these videos. Though logically, a colorless synthetic sapphire and natural colorless sapphire shouldn't look too different. Synthetics are likely to be better cut though.
The second video - go to vimeo and search "2.49 WHITE OVAL CHATHAM GROWN SAPPHIRE". The preview when pasting the link here asks to sign up or something, so this way is better.
There is a more candid handshot of that same stone here:

Last edited:

Obscura

Shiny_Rock
Second demantiodz. Chatham sapphire is a brand of lab created sapphire material and will look identical to natural (as it is the same chemical make up and molecular structure.)

Here is a vendor that is pretty trusted on here that has any size you want, you can ask if they'd send you additional pictures:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results