• Lab-Garnet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lab-Spinel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I can blame my cousin for my first intro, but all the posts in CS and the gorgeous lab-pad from Gene in here have me longing for something lotus colored. I always assumed a pinkish stone would look washed out on my pale skin but seeing the variety of shades I am convinced I can pull one off. I always preferred deep colors like Emerald green and royal blue, but rubies aren't doing it for me.

The condundrum.

A real sapphire is so far out of the realm of possibility cost wise we won't even go there. That plus the time and effort it has taken so many PSers in search of the right one made me realize I will never have the eye or expertise to hunt for one.

Next thought was similar colored stones, there are some amazing garnets and spinels that have sparkle and the color, but I do not feel confident enough to choose the right one. There are so many variables and I really feel like I don't know why one is better than the other or what attributes make them desirable. Although I know the CS forum would be awesome helpful.

Next up is looking at lab stones. And honestly some of them are to die for. No one in my circle (unless I am at a G2G) will have a clue if my stone is real or not. But just because the stone is lab created is not without its challenges right? I still have to avoid the dreaded window and get the right cut.

I am not in a rush so I can keep an eye on Gene's site, Stag and Finch look amazing and has anyone ever bought from geolite?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d go with a lab sapphire. I saw the last pad colored lab sapphire gene posted and it was stunning. Seriously, if you haven’t seen the buyers hand shots, you really need to. I almost bought the one he sold today too...but I’m saving my pennies. ;(
No one will notice if it’s lab or not. I wear my lab emerald and blue sapphire rings all these time...no weirdness. :mrgreen:

If you have any mind clean issues, I’d go with spinel. It’s durable and comes in pad like colors. It is getting more expensive though (boo!) Especially in pad like colors.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I’d go with a lab sapphire. I saw the last pad colored lab sapphire gene posted and it was stunning. Seriously, if you haven’t seen the buyers hand shots, you really need to. I almost bought the one he sold today too...but I’m saving my pennies. ;(
No one will notice if it’s lab or not. I wear my lab emerald and blue sapphire rings all these time...no weirdness. :mrgreen:

If you have any mind clean issues, I’d go with spinel. It’s durable and comes in pad like colors. It is getting more expensive though (boo!) Especially in pad like colors.

Thanks @elle_71125 you opinion means so much, I am lucky to have found some great guides on this journey.

I liked the one he just posted but I think i want a lighter color, that first one was DIVINE.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
@elle_71125 any idea which thread the hand shot is on?

Thoughts on either of these? I am requesting videos.
24285.jpg

24582.jpg

Totally different I know. All I know for sure is I would like something I can set East to West, @natasha-cupcake inspired me, with a some hints of orange.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 any idea which thread the hand shot is on?

Thoughts on either of these? I am requesting videos.
24285.jpg

24582.jpg

Totally different I know. All I know for sure is I would like something I can set East to West, @natasha-cupcake inspired me, with a some hints of orange.

I prefer the more saturated one. I think the other one would be too light .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results