shape
carat
color
clarity

Charles Krypell

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chinluvr

Rough_Rock
Just got back from a trunk show for Charles Krypell. He was there and we were introduced to him. He is the nicest man and so down to earth. He must have spent over an hour talking with us and suggesting settings for my 3 ct. marquise. He seemed genuinely interested and excited to make me a ring. After our previous less than stellar experience with a big name designer, we were so happy to talk with a big name designer that made us feel good. We''ve put our deposit down and he''ll have my ring ready in 3 weeks!!! I''m so excited that I can hardly stand it.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That sounds so exciting. Any hints to the design, or do we have to wait? Does he have a website?
Nan

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I've never heard of this designer before. Where can we see pictures of his work? It sounds lovely.

Daniela

chinluvr

Rough_Rock
His website is www.charleskrypell.com. He doesn't have his latest designs on the site, so you can't see the Precious Pastel Collection that my ring is modeled after. However, you can put in your zip code to find the closest dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results