shape
carat
color
clarity

Charges filed from Mueller Probe

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...c5ee4b077d8dfc9ca88?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Report: First Charges Filed In Mueller’s Russia Probe
It is unclear yet who has been indicted or what the charges are in the investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

A federal grand jury in Washington, D.C., reportedly has filed the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, CNN said Friday evening.

According to the network, the charges are sealed under a federal judge’s order. It remains unclear who has been indicted and on what charges.

The person or persons indicted could be taken into custody as soon as Monday, CNN said.

Federal officials have not yet validated the CNN report, and a spokesman for Mueller declined to comment to Reuters.

However, if confirmed, it would mark a major development in the special counsel’s probe. “If anybody thinks the Mueller investigation is going to be wrapping up, this decision guarantees it will go well into 2018,” CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller in May, following President Donald Trump’s controversial decision to fire FBI Director James Comey amid the agency’s investigation into possible Russian meddling during the 2016 presidential election. Mueller is a former prosecutor and served as FBI director from 2001 to 2013.

Mueller was tasked with overseeing the investigation into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials during the election, along with any matters that directly arise from the investigation.

Since then, reports have emerged that Mueller was investigating whether Trump attempted to obstruct justice.Mueller’s team is reportedly also looking into a dossier containing explosive, unverified allegations regarding Trump and his associates, compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele for the research firm Fusion GPS.

Mueller’s team is also investigating Trump’s associates. The team is reportedly looking into possible tax and financial crimes by Paul Manafort. Trump’s former campaign manager was forced out in August 2016 over his past business dealings with pro-Russian figures in Ukraine. Manafort’s lobbying firm disclosed in June it was paid $17.1 million for work on behalf of a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine from 2012 to 2014, without Manafort being registered with the Department of Justice as a foreign agent at the time. FBI agents raided Manafort’s home in July, seizing documents and other items.

Roger Stone, a longtime adviser to Trump, said that he had spoken to Manafort at 5 p.m. Friday and, as of that time, Manafort “knew nothing of this,” referring to the report of the indictments.

Stone’s statement didn’t clarify matters ― a suspect wouldn’t be informed of an indictment ― but it indirectly indicated that Stone and his friend of 40 years (and former business partner) were checking in with each other about where things stood at the close of business this week. A suspect would never be informed of an indictment.

Later Friday night, Stone told HuffPost that he had spoken to Manafort at 8:30 p.m. and that the former campaign chairman had “said nothing.” Stone added that he thought Mueller’s primary investigative focus was an obstruction case rather than the more central issue of collusion, which presumably would be the greater risk to Manafort.

Another close mutual friend of Trump and Manafort, speaking on background to be candid, said that he expected the former campaign manager to be indicted, though he had heard nothing specific as of late Friday. “It’s a shame what’s going to happen to Paul,” the friend said. “He wasn’t even a Trump guy.”

Trump has fiercely denied allegations that his campaign colluded with the Russians and has referred to the reports about Mueller investigating questions of possible obstruction of justice as “the single greatest witch hunt in American political history.”

Friday’s news of the reported indictments emerged just hours after Dana Boente, the top federal prosecutor in the Eastern District of Virginia, submitted his resignation. Boente was simultaneously serving as the head of the Department if Justice’s National Security Division and had been acting attorney general earlier this year following the resignation of former acting Attorney General Sally Yates. One of Mueller’s grand juries was reportedly impaneled in Boente’s Eastern District of Virginia, which is commonly referred to as a “rocket docket” because of the fast pace of cases in the federal judicial district.

Boente had served at the Justice Department for 33 years and is planning to stay on until his successor is confirmed. The reason for his departure is unclear.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The CB and have been talking about this since it was first announced yesterday. I would LOVE it if the first charges were against Chump himself, but I fear we won't be so lucky. I'd gladly settle for Jr. or Kush.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The CB and have been talking about this since it was first announced yesterday. I would LOVE it if the first charges were against Chump himself, but I fear we won't be so lucky. I'd gladly settle for Jr. or Kush.
How about HRC?...:P2. no chance!. The Dems have Mueller in their pocket.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL. Who says. Mueller isn't a democrat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Santa will "lock her up!" before Xmas...:lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually it never occurred to me that it might be Don, Jr. or Jared Kushner. I believe that they have to build a case from the bottom up. I was assuming that it would be Paul Manafort or someone who, if pressed, could "give up" people higher up in the food chain.

And Dancing Fire, you are in an alternate universe. The false story once floated about Hillary Clinton and the uranium was debunked a year or more ago. Everyone knows it. Only deliberate liars-DELIBERATE liars-now attempt to float that one. Do not be one of them. You have been told that the story is false. So do not go around repeating it.

AGBF
:read:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And Dancing Fire, you are in an alternate universe. The false story once floated about Hillary Clinton and the uranium was debunked a year or more ago. Everyone knows it. Only deliberate liars-DELIBERATE liars-now attempt to float that one. Do not be one of them. You have been told that the story is false. So do not go around repeating it.

AGBF
:read:
Got It!..Any negative news about the Dems. is false..:clap:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually it never occurred to me that it might be Don, Jr. or Jared Kushner. I believe that they have to build a case from the bottom up. I was assuming that it would be Paul Manafort or someone who, if pressed, could "give up" people higher up in the food chain.

Deb, you're probably right about it not being someone that high up on the food chain. But a girl can hope...

t-c

Brilliant_Rock

Trying to discredit Mueller when there is no basis for it is completely irresponsible. If you can't believe in an independent investigation and the rule of law, then are you advocating anarchy? Or are you advocating a dictatorship where we just blindly follow what Trump says -- no matter how often he has been shown to be a liar?

I am trying to make a serious point. I am concerned at even the few people here who can't accept the results of independent and Republican investigations and insist that Hillary Clinton is guilty. They repeatedly accuse HRC of the same thing despite investigations' findings -- as if they have information that investigators don't; as if they know better/are smarter than these investigators, or worst, hinting that the investigators are corrupt. If that's the case, who do you trust?

The Uranium One deal is one example. Do you understand that if you say that the deal was approved, against the US interest, as a Clinton pay-to-play, that you are basically saying that the people on the Committee on Foreign Investments, which includes Cabinet Secretaries (Treasury, State [the State Department was represented by Jose Fernandez, Assistant Secretary of State, who has stated that Clinton was not involved nor did she interfere in this matter], Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce, and Energy) the Attorney General, and a United States Trade Representative and an Office of Science and Technology Policy Representative, and the people who work under them) were all complicit with Clinton in compromising US interest? Are you really suggesting that there is a conspiracy involving pretty much the entire federal government? Use your brain, ffs!

Much as I would like Trump and his associates put in jail, if Mueller says there was no collusion, I would have to accept that. That doesn't mean I will stop thinking that he's a horrible human being and that his presidency and policies are terrible for the country.

As to the topic, I'm going out on a limb: I think Jr is on the hook, because he's the only one who has directly shown a willingness to use "collude" with Russia. I think Manafort sang. I think Manafort was smart enough to realize that Trump can't be trusted. That he (Manafort) is at the bottom of Trump's priorities (even below Michael Flynn as Trump stuck by Flynn while he got rid of Manafort). Manafort knows that if Trump has to choose between him and Flynn or family, Trump wouldn't hesistate to throw him under the bus.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Deb, you're probably right about it not being someone that high up on the food chain. But a girl can hope...

I actually agree with you. See my post above (last paragraph) for my reason why I think it's DJTJr.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The CB and I were just speculating about whether the charges will be Federal or State. The president can pardon Federal charges but not State. Mueller WAS talking with the NY Attorney General.. Hmmm...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like I said...There is 0 chance that anybody from the HRC camp be charged with any crime. Again 0 chance! . Mueller is playing for the same team.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Like I said...There is 0 chance that anybody from the HRC camp be charged with any crime. Again 0 chance! . Mueller is playing for the same team.
:liar:

The CB and I were just speculating about whether the charges will be Federal or State. The president can pardon Federal charges but not State. Mueller WAS talking with the NY Attorney General.. Hmmm...

I think the charges will be Federal. If they charge DJTJr, Trump may just pardon him preemptively and that will be abuse of office, an impeachable offense.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:liar:

I think the charges will be Federal. If they charge DJTJr, Trump may just pardon him preemptively and that will be abuse of office, an impeachable offense.

Looking more closely, I realize it was a Federal grand jury, so it is indeed Federal.

If he did preemptively pardon, which would be an impeachABLE offense, that doesn't mean the 'pubs WOULD indeed impeach him. As we've seen, they'll let him get away with pretty much anything.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Honestly... that, too. Shocked and saddened me.

Everyone is bought and sold. I left the Democratic party and became independent again. I shall vote for the least corrupt next time. I planned to go to HRC book signing event, not any longer. Unsubscribing from all FBs I used to follow. Waste of time.

I would like to say, "wake me up when they introduce term limit for Senators", but it ain't gonna happen.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly... that, too. Shocked and saddened me.

Everyone is bought and sold. I left the Democratic party and became independent again. I shall vote for the least corrupt next time. I planned to go to HRC book signing event, not any longer. Unsubscribing from all FBs I used to follow. Waste of time.

I would like to say, "wake me up when they introduce term limit for Senators", but it ain't gonna happen.

Are you really suggesting Mueller is corrupt? You are insinuating that this guy is corrupt:

Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American lawyer and civil servant who was the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from 2001 to 2013. A Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush and his original ten-year term was given a two-year extension by President Barack Obama, making him the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

A graduate of Princeton University, Mueller served as a Marine Corps officer during the Vietnam War, receiving the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V" for heroism and the Purple Heart Medal. After graduating from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1973, he worked at a private firm in San Francisco for three years until his appointment as an assistant U.S. Attorney in the same city. Prior to his appointment as FBI director, Mueller served as a United States Attorney, as assistant attorney general for the Criminal Division and as acting deputy attorney general.

He earned a reputation as a no-nonsense, strait-laced attorney and investigator, as well as the nickname "Bobby Three Sticks," in reference to his name's numeric suffix.[3][4][5] Lauded for his non-partisan and non-political approach, he has been credited with transforming the FBI from an agency primarily focused on law enforcement into one of the world's top organizations handling counterespionage and counterterrorism.[6]

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guess is that it will be Manafort, and the charges will be NY state (so that Trump can't pardon). Flynn is another possibility, but I don't think that it'll be Jr or Kushner yet. I wish it would be them, but I think it's going to take a bit longer for those bigger fish.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guess is that it will be Manafort, and the charges will be NY state (so that Trump can't pardon). Flynn is another possibility, but I don't think that it'll be Jr or Kushner yet. I wish it would be them, but I think it's going to take a bit longer for those bigger fish.

So we are on the same page. We will soon see if we are right. ;))

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
This should be ****in' required reading. From New York Magazine:

The Republicans Have Developed a Theory of Alt-Collusion to Defend Trump From Mueller
By Jonathan Chait @jonathanchait

Having apparently decided that defending the Trump campaign against charges of collusion with Russian cyberattacks is an impossible task, the Republican Party has decided to go on offense. The House Intelligence Committee, putatively assigned to investigate collusion, is instead running a counter-investigation into Trump’s nemeses. Their argument, incredibly enough, is that the FBI and Robert Mueller are the real perpetrators of collusion with Russia. “No puppet, no puppet, you’re the puppet” has become the new Republican argument against Mueller.

Their case, which is being quickly spread by Republican officeholders and conservative media, centers on the role of Christopher Steele, a respected retired British intelligence officer turned private investigator, and Fusion GPS, the firm for which he worked. During the Republican primary, donors opposed to Trump’s candidacy hired Steele to conduct opposition research into Trump. After Trump won the primary, Democrats continued to finance his investigation. Steele compiled a now-famous dossier alleging a web of corrupt ties, including blackmail, between Trump, his inner circle, and the Kremlin. The FBI took at least some steps to investigate the allegations Steele made, a natural response given the serious possibility that the Kremlin had compromised a president-elect. The questions surrounding Trump’s collusion are in some sense an outgrowth of the larger question of his corrupt relationship with Russia.

The Republicans have developed a theory of alt-collusion, centering on elements of these same facts. Their version of the story uses Steele’s research in Russia as evidence that Steele is a tool of the Russian government. Steele’s report, charges the The Wall Street Journal editorial page, is “based largely on anonymous, Kremlin-connected sources.” Ergo, “Strip out the middlemen, and it appears that Democrats paid for Russians to compile wild allegations about a U.S. presidential candidate. Did someone say ‘collusion’?” Former Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer has circulated the same bizarre theory.

It is obviously true that Steele’s sources had some contact with the Kremlin. That, of course, is why they were sources. If they had no connections to the Russian government, Republicans could say they were ignorant people speculating on subjects they knew nothing about. But by pretending that Steele’s sources were actually Kremlin agents, Republicans can proceed to hypothesize that they were deliberately spreading a message devised by Putin in order to smear Donald Trump.

There are some important confounding facts that the theory of alt-collusion avoids. For one, Trump’s apparent collusion with Russia involved a crime: stealing Democratic emails. Steele’s “collusion” involves no crime at all. Second, while the Russian propaganda apparatus publicly amplified political messages generated by its email theft, it has done nothing of the sort with the Steele dossier. Indeed, Russia fervently denied the charges in the dossier and called them an attempt to smear Trump.

But if you ignore these massive flaws, the theory of alt-collusion opens the way for a prosecution of the people investigating Trump. After all, if Putin was using Steele to spread nefarious lies about Trump, then why did the FBI treat these charges seriously? Could it be that the FBI is also a tool of the Russian conspiracy?

The purpose of the theory of alt-collusion is not necessarily to be swallowed whole. It is merely to be taken plausibly enough to raise questions about Trump’s investigators. If the FBI might be compromised by a sinister Russian conspiracy, then it follows that James Comey is suspect. And since Mueller is close with Comey, he too is suspect.

“The Fusion news means the FBI’s role in Russia’s election interference must now be investigated,” charges the Journal. And Mueller’s close relationship to sacked FBI director James Comey therefore dictates Mueller “resigning to prevent further political turmoil over that conflict of interest.” Versions of this message have been echoed by Tucker Carlson and Representative Devin Nunes. “I think the next focus is going to be on whether or not did the FBI use this dossier to get any warrants, did they use it to open a counterintelligence investigation and if they did, if they’re using unverified information to open up inquiries into American citizens,” he tells Tucker Carlson.

In some ways the theory of alt-collusion mirrors the propaganda methods used by Putin himself. When William Browder publicizes Russia’s murder of crusading lawyer Sergei Magnitsky, Russia turns around and implies that maybe Browder is the one who murdered Magnitsky. The accusation is preposterous, but that doesn’t matter. The purpose is to create an offsetting accusation against the accuser, so that the average bystander can only puzzle at the spectacle of two sides making the same allegation against each other.

This method can work if you have enough mouthpieces who are sufficiently devoid of skepticism or intellectual self-respect to be willing to spread your obviously absurd message. [And I'm finding there are people here who are willing to do the same.] A key fact that Trump has discovered, and which has enabled his takeover of the Republican Party, is that this is a resource the American right has in abundant supply.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you really suggesting Mueller is corrupt? You are insinuating that this guy is corrupt:

A graduate of Princeton University, Mueller served as a Marine Corps officer during the Vietnam War, receiving the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V" for heroism and the Purple Heart Medal. After graduating from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1973, he worked at a private firm in San Francisco for three years until his appointment as an assistant U.S. Attorney in the same city. Prior to his appointment as FBI director, Mueller served as a United States Attorney, as assistant attorney general for the Criminal Division and as acting deputy attorney general.

He earned a reputation as a no-nonsense, strait-laced attorney and investigator, as well as the nickname "Bobby Three Sticks," in reference to his name's numeric suffix.[3][4][5] Lauded for his non-partisan and non-political approach, he has been credited with transforming the FBI from an agency primarily focused on law enforcement into one of the world's top organizations handling counterespionage and counterterrorism.[6]

Have you noticed that you are practically self-dialoguing?

Where in my post did you ever see Mueller's name?

The only name in my post was HRC, so don't try to substitute it for anyone else's. It was about her.

My post revealed my deep disappointment with both parties, the decision to not support existing politicians and wish for the new names.

You answered your own post about Mueller.

Baiting - at best...

Last edited:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Have you noticed that you are practically self-dialoguing?

Where in my post did you ever see Mueller's name?

The only name in my post was HRC, so don't try to substitute it for anyone else's. It was about her.

My post revealed my deep disappointment with both parties, the decision to not support existing politicians and wish for the new names.

You answered your own post about Mueller.

Baiting - at best...

Look at the post you responded to. It said “the Dems have Mueller in their pocket”. Look at the thread title and topic. It’s about Mueller’s actions. Is it ANY wonder that I thought you were including Mueller when you wrote “everybody is bought and sold”?

So no, I am not “self-dialoguing”. I asked a question that you still haven’t answered.

Imprecise, at best. But the, you’ve been that before.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at the post you responded to. It said “the Dems have Mueller in their pocket”. Look at the thread title and topic. It’s about Mueller’s actions. Is it ANY wonder that I thought you were including Mueller when you wrote “everybody is bought and sold”?

So no, I am not “self-dialoguing”. I asked a question that you still haven’t answered.

Imprecise, at best. But the, you’ve been that before.

No. I was not including Mueller. And you very well know why I responded to that post.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
No. I was not including Mueller. And you very well know why I responded to that post.

I have no idea why you responded to that post (except to agree with it?) -- I don’t think like you -- which is why I asked.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is some of the craziest fvcking sh!t I've ever read in my life.

This should be ****in' required reading. From New York Magazine:

The Republicans Have Developed a Theory of Alt-Collusion to Defend Trump From Mueller
By Jonathan Chait @jonathanchait

Having apparently decided that defending the Trump campaign against charges of collusion with Russian cyberattacks is an impossible task, the Republican Party has decided to go on offense. The House Intelligence Committee, putatively assigned to investigate collusion, is instead running a counter-investigation into Trump’s nemeses. Their argument, incredibly enough, is that the FBI and Robert Mueller are the real perpetrators of collusion with Russia. “No puppet, no puppet, you’re the puppet” has become the new Republican argument against Mueller.

Their case, which is being quickly spread by Republican officeholders and conservative media, centers on the role of Christopher Steele, a respected retired British intelligence officer turned private investigator, and Fusion GPS, the firm for which he worked. During the Republican primary, donors opposed to Trump’s candidacy hired Steele to conduct opposition research into Trump. After Trump won the primary, Democrats continued to finance his investigation. Steele compiled a now-famous dossier alleging a web of corrupt ties, including blackmail, between Trump, his inner circle, and the Kremlin. The FBI took at least some steps to investigate the allegations Steele made, a natural response given the serious possibility that the Kremlin had compromised a president-elect. The questions surrounding Trump’s collusion are in some sense an outgrowth of the larger question of his corrupt relationship with Russia.

The Republicans have developed a theory of alt-collusion, centering on elements of these same facts. Their version of the story uses Steele’s research in Russia as evidence that Steele is a tool of the Russian government. Steele’s report, charges the The Wall Street Journal editorial page, is “based largely on anonymous, Kremlin-connected sources.” Ergo, “Strip out the middlemen, and it appears that Democrats paid for Russians to compile wild allegations about a U.S. presidential candidate. Did someone say ‘collusion’?” Former Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer has circulated the same bizarre theory.

It is obviously true that Steele’s sources had some contact with the Kremlin. That, of course, is why they were sources. If they had no connections to the Russian government, Republicans could say they were ignorant people speculating on subjects they knew nothing about. But by pretending that Steele’s sources were actually Kremlin agents, Republicans can proceed to hypothesize that they were deliberately spreading a message devised by Putin in order to smear Donald Trump.

There are some important confounding facts that the theory of alt-collusion avoids. For one, Trump’s apparent collusion with Russia involved a crime: stealing Democratic emails. Steele’s “collusion” involves no crime at all. Second, while the Russian propaganda apparatus publicly amplified political messages generated by its email theft, it has done nothing of the sort with the Steele dossier. Indeed, Russia fervently denied the charges in the dossier and called them an attempt to smear Trump.

But if you ignore these massive flaws, the theory of alt-collusion opens the way for a prosecution of the people investigating Trump. After all, if Putin was using Steele to spread nefarious lies about Trump, then why did the FBI treat these charges seriously? Could it be that the FBI is also a tool of the Russian conspiracy?

The purpose of the theory of alt-collusion is not necessarily to be swallowed whole. It is merely to be taken plausibly enough to raise questions about Trump’s investigators. If the FBI might be compromised by a sinister Russian conspiracy, then it follows that James Comey is suspect. And since Mueller is close with Comey, he too is suspect.

“The Fusion news means the FBI’s role in Russia’s election interference must now be investigated,” charges the Journal. And Mueller’s close relationship to sacked FBI director James Comey therefore dictates Mueller “resigning to prevent further political turmoil over that conflict of interest.” Versions of this message have been echoed by Tucker Carlson and Representative Devin Nunes. “I think the next focus is going to be on whether or not did the FBI use this dossier to get any warrants, did they use it to open a counterintelligence investigation and if they did, if they’re using unverified information to open up inquiries into American citizens,” he tells Tucker Carlson.

In some ways the theory of alt-collusion mirrors the propaganda methods used by Putin himself. When William Browder publicizes Russia’s murder of crusading lawyer Sergei Magnitsky, Russia turns around and implies that maybe Browder is the one who murdered Magnitsky. The accusation is preposterous, but that doesn’t matter. The purpose is to create an offsetting accusation against the accuser, so that the average bystander can only puzzle at the spectacle of two sides making the same allegation against each other.

This method can work if you have enough mouthpieces who are sufficiently devoid of skepticism or intellectual self-respect to be willing to spread your obviously absurd message. [And I'm finding there are people here who are willing to do the same.] A key fact that Trump has discovered, and which has enabled his takeover of the Republican Party, is that this is a resource the American right has in abundant supply.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Trying to discredit Mueller when there is no basis for it is completely irresponsible. If you can't believe in an independent investigation and the rule of law, then are you advocating anarchy? Or are you advocating a dictatorship where we just blindly follow what Trump says -- no matter how often he has been shown to be a liar?

I am trying to make a serious point. I am concerned at even the few people here who can't accept the results of independent and Republican investigations and insist that Hillary Clinton is guilty. They repeatedly accuse HRC of the same thing despite investigations' findings -- as if they have information that investigators don't; as if they know better/are smarter than these investigators, or worst, hinting that the investigators are corrupt. If that's the case, who do you trust?

The Uranium One deal is one example. Do you understand that if you say that the deal was approved, against the US interest, as a Clinton pay-to-play, that you are basically saying that the people on the Committee on Foreign Investments, which includes Cabinet Secretaries (Treasury, State [the State Department was represented by Jose Fernandez, Assistant Secretary of State, who has stated that Clinton was not involved nor did she interfere in this matter], Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce, and Energy) the Attorney General, and a United States Trade Representative and an Office of Science and Technology Policy Representative, and the people who work under them) were all complicit with Clinton in compromising US interest? Are you really suggesting that there is a conspiracy involving pretty much the entire federal government? Use your brain, ffs!.

One would be naive to assume any Federal official politically neutral. Jose W. Fernandez worked closely with Hilary Clinton at the State Department. Pretty much “the entire Federal Government” power structure goes in and out of politically appointed Fed jobs back to the private sector and vice versa. There certainly were proven “relations” between Fernandez and the Hilary Campaign, proven via WikiLeaks. No deal like this is neutral. (Please post a link to the de-bunking)

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299904-wikileaks-releases-alleged-podesta-emails

Last edited:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
One would be naive to assume any Federal official politically neutral. Jose W. Fernandez worked closely with Hilary Clinton at the State Department. Pretty much “the entire Federal Government” power structure goes in and out of politically appointed Fed jobs back to the private sector and vice versa. There certainly were proven “relations” between Fernandez and the Hilary Campaign, proven via WikiLeaks. No “deal” like this is neutral. (Please send post a link to the de-bunking.)

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299904-wikileaks-releases-alleged-podesta-emails

So you are saying that the entire federal government compromised US interests in favor of Russian interest when they approved this Uranium One deal? Or do you have only enough courage to hint at it?

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results