What are you leaning towards?

• Choice 1

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Choice 2

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Undecided79

Rough_Rock
IMG_1714.JPG IMG_2343.JPG I am changing out my setting for an anniversary and need an opinion. I am posting my two choices . I have very long skinny fingers. It will be my one carat princess cut stone . Also the first pic is w a simulated 2ct diamond ,not real or mine. I really can't pick.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really hard to tell with the photos but I am leaning towards the first one also. It has a little more interest to me. For some reason, I am not drawn to the two row settings.

Undecided79

Rough_Rock
It is really hard to tell with the photos but I am leaning towards the first one also. It has a little more interest to me. For some reason, I am not drawn to the two row settings.
I posted better pics !

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted 2 even tho I like 1 better. I feel like 1 looks better with a round and 2 looks better with a princess.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Is the whole thing the setting, or are there bands? What about getting a simple solitaire and getting a bands to stack with it?

Undecided79

Rough_Rock
Is the whole thing the setting, or are there bands? What about getting a simple solitaire and getting a bands to stack with it?
Hi there. So they both are a ring and a band. The one looks like 3 bands in one w an additional band . The other one is a double band w a band. Both sold as a set.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What we will generally tell you around here is that a really wide band with a 1 ct stone is going to make your diamond look smaller. However, between these two, I like the style of the second one better, but I honestly do not think it will look proportional with a 1 ct stone.

Undecided79

Rough_Rock
IMG_1474.JPG
What we will generally tell you around here is that a really wide band with a 1 ct stone is going to make your diamond look smaller. However, between these two, I like the style of the second one better, but I honestly do not think it will look proportional with a 1 ct stone.
You think the diamond will weird ? Here is a pic of it w the one carat simulated

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I was referring more to the second one that you said had a 2 ct CZ. That last picture showing the 1ct cz looks fine. If it were me, though, I'd put the diamond in a narrower ring with maybe a 2-2.5mm shank and make the wedding band a little wider. But I think the one you just posted will work with your stone if it's the same size as the CZ.

Undecided79

Rough_Rock
Really wish I wasn't so I decisive !!! I can't make a choice for nothing . I keep going back and forth. Am I the only one ? Lol

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are far from being the only one!!! In fact, I'd say the majority here are somewhat indecisive (including ME!!), and people here change settings ALL THE TIME!!!!

My best advice is to take your time! There are SO many settings to choose from!

Undecided79

Rough_Rock
IMG_2389.JPG IMG_2383.JPG
You are far from being the only one!!! In fact, I'd say the majority here are somewhat indecisive (including ME!!), and people here change settings ALL THE TIME!!!!

My best advice is to take your time! There are SO many settings to choose from!
So I went today to jewelry exchange. I'm sure you see the commercials and found this I loved a lot. What are your thoughts ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results