shape
carat
color
clarity

Champagne Moissanite

ElsieW

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

Long time lurker on many boards, but I have never posted. I have enjoyed looking at everyone's pretties and wanted to pay it forward so to say. I know a few of you have been debating about ordering champagne and I thought I should post because the stone you see on Instagram is mine, and I ordered from Starsgem even though you see the stone on Mona's account. It is what they called a light champagne OMC 8X6.5 set in a 14k rose gold Rachel type solitaire size 8. I would say the color you see in photos and the video is the color I see most, a golden-yellow but it shifts in different lighting and indoors can show as champagne. While I hoped to see the champagne color more often I am very happy with the stone, but wanted to let others know in case they might expect the champagne color to be more prevalent. It is hard to capture in pictures but I will post a few. Hope this helps.
IMG_4529.JPG IMG_4537.JPG IMG_4534.JPG IMG_4531.JPG

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
Hello All,

Long time lurker on many boards, but I have never posted. I have enjoyed looking at everyone's pretties and wanted to pay it forward so to say. I know a few of you have been debating about ordering champagne and I thought I should post because the stone you see on Instagram is mine, and I ordered from Starsgem even though you see the stone on Mona's account. It is what they called a light champagne OMC 8X6.5 set in a 14k rose gold Rachel type solitaire size 8. I would say the color you see in photos and the video is the color I see most, a golden-yellow but it shifts in different lighting and indoors can show as champagne. While I hoped to see the champagne color more often I am very happy with the stone, but wanted to let others know in case they might expect the champagne color to be more prevalent. It is hard to capture in pictures but I will post a few. Hope this helps.
IMG_4529.JPG IMG_4537.JPG IMG_4534.JPG IMG_4531.JPG [/QUOTE
Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results