shape
carat
color
clarity

centerpiece emergency!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
ok it's not REALLY an emergency lol but it sure feels like one! I posted a picture of my centerpieces here-
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/centerpiece-poll.104653/

ok so the lady at our venue emailed me to inform me the candles have to be halfway down in the glasses so the water can only be half full sooooooo? do you think that will look bad? maybe if i just use taller glasses it wont make a difference? another option is using a fake floating candle that lights up and that would allow me to fill them up all the way, and then still have the real tea lights around it.

ok well, tell me what you're thinking, please and thank you :)

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I''d go for taller glasses if you could or i wouldn''t think you could fit many flowers in there...unless the fake floating candles look really real and not to fake or plastic

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i think we may lean towards the taller ones
thanks 4ever :)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why don''t you go get your materials, do a mock-up, and then decide? I could be wrong, but I think that''s how most people go about these "will it look bad" decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results