shape
carat
color
clarity

Center diamond in three-stone setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brent

Rough_Rock
I need some help deciding on a diamond. For an engagement ring, we like the three-stone rings in platinum. We like the Zales diamond 1 ct G/SI $3999. But, after doing some research I think it may be overpriced and low quality. We did find a band with side IF diamonds for $1700. For the center diamond between 0.35-0.50 CT, what are your thoughts on Hearts of Fire diamonds, H & A, or 8*. Want to find a high-quality center diamond. Thank you:-o

lacina

Shiny_Rock
Hi Brent,
This would depend on your taste, but I can tell you that the most popular centre
diamonds for three stone rings this year, are Natural Fancy colored diamonds. Attachment will show you an example of GIA Fancy yellow flanked with two F/vvs fancy cut diamonds set in platinum. This ring is a knockout and one of the most popular styles this year. I don't know if I am allowed to do this on this list but if you like I can possibly put you in contact with the manufacturer in NYC.
Price? It can be very reasonable to very expensive but extremely beautiful!

Best,

George
GLE Gem Imports :))

16840g.jpg

lacina

Shiny_Rock
I dont see my post Re direct??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results