shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Celebrity rings

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by jewelz617, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jewelz617
    Brilliant_Rock

by jewelz617 » Feb 21, 2010
    Is it just me or do a lot of celebrity rings just seem... I don''t know, lifeless?

I swear, I see more drool-worthy rings on here than I do on any celebrities. Maybe they are all wearing sims for fear of theft?

2. Maisiebelle
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Maisiebelle » Feb 21, 2010
    I do think some of them look glassy. Have you looked through the celebrity bling thread in the jewelry section? There are some beauties and some not so pretties!

3. Prana
    Brilliant_Rock

by Prana » Feb 21, 2010
    Just an example, but I read somewhere years ago that Paris Hilton wears a replica of a huge heirloom diamond for fear of theft/loss.

Maybe many celebrities do the same?

4. wsu12
    Brilliant_Rock

by wsu12 » Feb 21, 2010
    Keep in mind we are photographing our diamonds in perfect lighting and only posting those photos that make our beauties look their best. Celebs diamonds are photographed by paparazzi whose intention is not to showcase their diamonds.

5. IdLikeToBuyAVal
    Shiny_Rock
    Trade

by IdLikeToBuyAVal » Feb 21, 2010
    Khloe Kardashian has one of the prettier celebrity rings I''ve seen, very large and sparkly. I do agree overall though that many of them look more like a white sapphire or topaz rather than a big, super sparkly diamond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.