shape
carat
color
clarity

CELEBRITY E RINGS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
MELANIA TRUMP - Value: $480,000.00 (The two million in the papers is greatly exaggerated)
Photos courtesy of: US Weekly Magazine

Description: 12 carat classic emerald cut in a platinum basket setting with channel set tapered baguettes flanking each side.

MelaniaP_LRG.jpg

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
CHRISTINA AGUILERA - Value: $78,500.00

Description: Approximately five carats total weight: Round center diamond bezel set in a cathedral semi-mount and flanked by eight channel set diamonds (four on each side) with a hand scrolled lattice work undercarriage to give the diamond its height.

cAguileraP_SM.jpg

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
NICOLE RICHIE - Value: $10,000.00
Description: An inverted cushion cut pink sapphire in a tight knit pave undercarriage, with an open airline split diamond pave band

nRichieP_SM.jpg

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
CAMILLA BOWLES - Value: Without the provenance—quarter of a million dollars. The fact that it came from the Queen--a cool million

Description: Eight carat heirloom ring. Classic traditional emerald cut with three stair-stepped/bar set tapered baguettes on each side.

cBowlesP_SM.jpg

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
HEIDI KLUM - Value: $150,000.00
Description: large (about 10 carats) cushion/oval light, fancy yellow diamond, prong set with a tight knit yellow canary pave in a 2.5 mm band.

hKlumP_SM.jpg

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
NICOLETTE SHERIDAN - Value: $22,000.00

Description: Small (by celebrity standards) round center diamond set in a melee diamond wreath mounted on a two millimeter channel set diamond band (diamonds half way around).

nSheridanP_SM.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Great details on those thanks looking for diamonds.
Some are so beautiful, and others..well I think PS'ers have the best rings of all!
31.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder how the magazine determined the values of those rings? I'm sure the stores and the present owners didn't divulge any figures.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
More
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
please....

Allie_oops

Rough_Rock
I always wondered how they figured out the value too.
But I like looking at the pretty pictures more than I care about the $$ part.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
My first thought was why cant Mealina Trump find a color other then baby poop brown to paint her nails, they look disgusting...bleh!
14.gif
Not a great shot of the ring either. My fav is Heidi Klums...but that could be cuase she and her hubby are just soo cute together and becuase they named their child something human sounding (Henry).

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 4:36:04 PM
Author: Matatora
My first thought was why cant Mealina Trump find a color other then baby poop brown to paint her nails, they look disgusting...bleh!
14.gif
Ain''t that the truth.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I
30.gif
Nicole''s ring, and Christina''s is wearing on me a little...
2.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 3:55:49 PM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I wonder how the magazine determined the values of those rings? I''m sure the stores and the present owners didn''t divulge any figures.

I just wanted to add something about the prices.

Did you know that celebs get a 75% discount on jewelry - such as e-rings?
So the prices that you see are not a reflection of what such an item would actually cost, or did cost.
Most of these companies consider it exposure and advertising, and well worth the expense.

I wanna be a celeb.
1.gif
Man just think of the ring you could get for your budget!

Scintillating....

Oh* I agree with y''all about Melania''s polish. That was one of my first thoughts. Ew!

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
LOL . you guys are to funy!!!! i found this one also it''s another shot of the trump ring. i''ll post more if i find from the others.
I have a few fav!!!

15899799 mel trump.jpg

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
for the love of God, that thing is HUGE!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved seeing them. Thanks for posting.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/16/2005 4:00:31 PM
Author: Allie_oops
I always wondered how they figured out the value too.
It is not that hard to figure out how much would cost to have something like that. In some cases the origin or design signature is difficult to evaluate but carats are not, after all.
20.gif

I wouldn't know to add to this list, but somehow this fits the bill - a wannabe star, don't you think ? Compared to it's bargain basement cousin.

Allie_oops

Rough_Rock
I figured pricescopers wouldn''t have an issue figuring out the value, but I wasn''t giving the trash magazines much credit for that.
2.gif
Half the time they can''t get the cuts straight.

bichon

Rough_Rock
The papers say that Melania's ring is a flawless D coloured emerald. Is it or me, or does the stone look kind of yellow? I've seen some pretty white J's and K's on Pricescope. Of course, it could be the stone absorbing the warm hues of the room ...

madrock

Rough_Rock
Yes, it looked pretty yellow to me too. And there''s no way a 12-carat D flawless EC would sell for $480,000 -- or even a million. It would be more.

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Looking4carats thanks for posting all those beautiful pictures and details.

I was at a newstand the other day and I glanced over a Glamour magazine(????) with Jennifer Lopez on the cover. It's the one with Jennifer wearing this beautiful gold and white dress. You can only see her ring on the cover. It looked bigger than Paris Hilton's e-ring. From what I can see it's a giant emerarld with trapazoids on each sides with a paved lined band. Does anybody have any close up pictures of this ring?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Melanie''s diamond color looks horrible and so do her yuk nails.
11.gif
14.gif
23.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Nicole Richie''s is my favorite it''s so delicate yet substantial.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I have to agree I love Nicoles ring. A close up of it would be great. I have seen closeups of the new one, but not the pink one and that is by far my favorite ring!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep, she was on oprah and said it was a 6 carat cushion..

crow.jpg

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Sheryl Crow''s ring is gorgeous!!!!! 6 Carat Cushion in a split shank pave setting. Kind of looks like a Daniel K.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
So I just got my new In Style in the mail and it''s another wedding issue. I have to say, they have NOTHING on us!!!! Their little spread on rings was really disappointing....on certain rings (like Heidi Klum''s yummy FY Oval/cushion) they had a totally different stone shape on their "example" shots. I know it''s never the same shot, but they weren''t even close--For hers they had a radiant that looked vastly different. Anyway, I know your average person isn''t batsh*tcrazy like we are. But I need ACCURATE bling!! I''ll have to scan it later. So sad (or at least predictable) how many of these engagements are already over (Richie, Hilton, Sheridan....)

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
some of these numbers are off reported by magazines are off. Initially I read Nicole''s pink sapphire ring was 10k, then I saw on tv that it was 95k. Now that''s a big price difference! But I guess it doesn''t matter since the wedding is off=P

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results