shape
carat
color
clarity

CBI three stone by HPD

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been awhile since I've been on PS, but I wanted to pop by and share my three stone ring made by High Performance Diamonds. My husband gifted me this ring as a nod to my original engagement ring 10 years ago that has long been gone. I chose the center stone with the help of Layla and after selecting a solitaire setting, I decided it would be fun to make it a three stone (because why not, lol). The center is a 1.72 D, VS2 and the side stones are 70 points, D, VS2. Layla and I worked together creating the setting and I think it turned out beautifully. I want to say that Wink and Layla and Melissa have been outstanding to work with. They have been extremely patient and accommodating and kind. Having collected all kinds of pieces over the years, many antique and many bespoke, it is essential to respect and have a wonderful working relationship with the vendor and that is what I found with the team at HPD =)2.

Attachments

• 3 stone - 1.jpg
    3 stone - 1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 3 stone -3.jpg
    3 stone -3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's been awhile since I've been on PS, but I wanted to pop by and share my three stone ring made by High Performance Diamonds. My husband gifted me this ring as a nod to my original engagement ring 10 years ago that has long been gone. I chose the center stone with the help of Layla and after selecting a solitaire setting, I decided it would be fun to make it a three stone (because why not, lol). The center is a 1.72 D, VS2 and the side stones are 70 points, D, VS2. Layla and I worked together creating the setting and I think it turned out beautifully. I want to say that Wink and Layla and Melissa have been outstanding to work with. They have been extremely patient and accommodating and kind. Having collected all kinds of pieces over the years, many antique and many bespoke, it is essential to respect and have a wonderful working relationship with the vendor and that is what I found with the team at HPD =)2.

It’s beautiful and looks so good on you ! Enjoy your new ring :kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning 3 stone. Gorgeous CBIs. Congratulations!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful 3 stone ring!, Congrats! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've been missed but clearly you have been busy! The ring is just beautiful and I hope it brings you many years of happiness. Do you plan to wear a band with it or just wear it solo?

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JDDN -

What a beautiful ring! The proportions are wonderful and the quality is unsurpassed.

Congratulations on this new, amazing, piece!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so happy to see you JDDN! Thank you for coming by to share your beautiful new ring. I love the dazzling white CBIs, it looks gorgeous on you!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so gorgeous!! :kiss2: The proportions are perfect, and it fits your hand perfectly. and ideal cut D diamonds, oh my goodness - You must be beyond thrilled, congrats!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is perfection. Congratulations.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful ring!!!!! Congrats.

cheers--Sharon

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
amazing! Congrats!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the proportions- it’s a wonderful example of its kind. Congratulations and wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    The King of Diamonds
    The King of Diamonds
    National Moon Day 2021: Moonstones
    National Moon Day 2021: Moonstones
    Style File: Jennifer Lopez
    Style File: Jennifer Lopez

Holloway Cut Advisor