shape
carat
color
clarity

CBI diamonds are gorgeous!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
I just want to say I saw some Crafted by infinity diamonds in person at Prestige Diamonds and Jewelry in Meridian, ID and they are breathtaking!!!! Wink was a pleasure to chat with and Sarah and Erin were very friendly as well! They really took the time to educate me and show me the diamonds they have in the store. I have a WF ACA engagement ring and I would say the CBI is a little sparklier (but I still love my WF stone!). Just spreading the word out there that these diamonds are :love:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the feedback!

I think it's an excellent idea to see options with one's own eyes, especially when they are sparkly! :D lol

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@fabcrab

Glad you got to see CBI diamonds , live and in living color :love:
Aren't they fabulous? @Wink is a pretty great guy himself, I have spent hours talking with him since 2004.

I knew after I met Paul and John at a Meet the Cutter event in CA that I would own a CBI someday (even though my e-ring was a 3.01 ct F-SI1 pear). Well in 2014 that dream came true with a Cut to Order CBI. Four years later I now proudly own 5 CBI diamonds .

Hoping that you will someday join the CBI family yourself by buying a CBI for a RHR.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results