shape
carat
color
clarity

Caution: Diamondere

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to caution people about the online vendor Diamondere. I know they are not typically mentioned around this forum but I decided to try them out as they had a few pairs of earrings I really liked. They are rated well on BBB so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and placed an order for one pair, with the intention of ordering more if I was happy with the quality.

They were initially very responsive and set my order up to be delivered between Aug 31-Sept4. These dates came and went and soon the order was pushed out until 12th. That date also passed and I was told the 16th and given a tracking number. Tracking number showed label created but it was never picked up. Diamondere blames this on Fedex saying there was an issue with the label, but I’ve worked in shipping and if a label isn’t working you simply print a new one. While initially communication was great, once delays started hitting, their response time went down hill. They never contacted me to tell me about the delays - I always had to contact them. In the end, I canceled the order and requested a refund which thankfully was prompt.

contactusdiamondere

Rough_Rock
Trade
Cheryl,

I tried my best to meet the expected delivery date but I was being honest with you. I can never ship jewelry which is anything less than flawless.

Also, let me throw some light on the logistics process:

Your jewelry is handcrafted by us and then we send it to an independent gemological laboratory in Pennsylvania to issue a certified of authenticity (a free service we provide).

We work with a logistics firm that deals with high-value cargos and they use an online platform to generate labels.

Once the label is generated and pasted on the package and shipped to the gemological laboratory, we cannot make a new one.

Hence, we always keep customers informed if there is a delay in manufacturing or operations (like we did with you). Based on this update, we offer an option for cancellation with a full refund even if it is custom made (like we did with you as well).

I hope you understand and can forgive me for the delay! I wish I can keep my time commitments with every single order but I do miss out on them rarely. On such rare occurrences, I am honest and upfront with all my customers.

I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Best,
Cherie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results