shape
carat
color
clarity

Catherine Cardellini - 3 Pearl Necklaces!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo... these happened recently!

I have the keshi coin one at home and the other two - ripples and biwa sticks were shipped yesterday!

Catherine makes it too easy lololol! I find her pics and description quite true to how the pearls are in person. I do bug her for neck shots when I have a handful of similar necklaces I'm trying to narrow down.

http://www.catherinecardellinipearl...ncy=USD&sorted=price&showSold=1&button=Search

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ❤️. Catherine is fantastic. I have a few of her pearl strands I need to photograph and she is so wonderful with returns etc so that you get what works for you

mtsapphirelovingannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
PB, your new pieces are lovely! I hope you post some pictures once you have everything in hand.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are pics of the long keshi coin that I have. The lighting is on the yellow side in my foyer.
IMG_3303.JPG IMG_3304.JPG IMG_3305.JPG IMG_3306.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

FABU! I (also) love my CC pearls--she does make it easy to be beautiful!

cheers--Sharon

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh simply divine! :love: I have CC pearls too and I love them.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found my first set of pearls from Catherine from maybe 5 years ago? They were a present from DH.
IMG_3309.JPG IMG_3311.JPG IMG_3312.JPG IMG_3313.JPG IMG_3314.JPG IMG_3315.JPG IMG_3316.JPG

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful on you! Love!!! :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great purchases! I’m very interested to see the biwa stick piece. I’ve been eyeing one like that as well and wondered what it would look like on. Never occurred to me to ask Catherine for neck shots!

Lovely pictures with your kitty : )

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean - your pearls look very similar to mine! :wavey:
I also got mine from CC - she called them "Moonglow" and that's a great description as the lustre is amazing... I'm wearing them today in fact! They are a mix of pastel shades and I get so many compliments on them. :love:
pearls 2.jpg pearls.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean - your pearls look very similar to mine! :wavey:
I also got mine from CC - she called them "Moonglow" and that's a great description as the lustre is amazing... I'm wearing them today in fact! They are a mix of pastel shades and I get so many compliments on them. :love:
pearls 2.jpg pearls.jpg
You GLOW girl!:appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are lovely PB! I have similar keshis from Catherine and they are so cool. Plus I have a ton of others from her including ripples. She is a lovely person. Enjoy them!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went ahead and bought those biwa stick pearls I’d had my eye on. I asked her to replace the starburst silver beads in it with little pearls so I’m not sure when it will arrive but i’ll share pics when it does.

FE98C47B-56E4-4552-A298-FFE4E426476F.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - I got a day after Christmas package from Australia today!!!!:appl:
The ripples are freaky - they remind me of orange pits and opals having babies. The wrinkles make me wary, but I'm glad they're not contagious bahhahahaba:lol-2::lol:. I love how they look. No one around here will have a necklace like this. It's unique and organic.

The biwa sticks are so flipping cool. And you can flip them too - how's that for "flipping"?:loopy:

Speaking of wrinkles - what kind of iron should I use to press out those neck lines of mine!:eek-2:
IMG_3339.JPG IMG_3338.JPG IMG_3343.JPG IMG_3344.JPG IMG_3345.JPG IMG_3340.JPG IMG_3341.JPG IMG_3342.JPG

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both pieces have great luster and really nice shapes. How do you feel about them? I’m especially interested in your impressions of the biwa stick pearls.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both pieces have great luster and really nice shapes. How do you feel about them? I’m especially interested in your impressions of the biwa stick pearls.
OMG I didn't think i would love the biwa sticks this much. They are both primal yet refined - that odd juxtaposition makes them appropriate with ripped jeans and a fitted tank for a boho chic look or with something work appropriate or even with formal wear.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the input! Wow! I bet you’ll reach for these a lot— they look really beautiful on your neck. That luster!

Cathy just finished replacing the starburst beads with little pearls on the lavender strand I posted above aaaand I bought two additional strands:oops:. Well, it’s the holidays and I’ve had my eye on these pieces for years. I’ll share as soon as they arrive!

mtsapphirelovingannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces PB! :D

I look forward to seeing your pieces baby nurse.

The biwa sticks are very interesting! I need to move off my Tahitian obsession.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks mtsapphirelovingannie!

A happy belated birthday to you, PintoBean!

My stick pearls from Cathy arrived (ahem along w a couple of other pieces)!

I’ll start a thread on them : )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results