shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Love Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Signed Pieces has this bracelet which I think is really nice and am tempted to get it. Does anyone else think so? Also, not sure abt the measurement, need to measure my wrist. Should this be worn snug or does it depend on one''s personal preference?

http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=5844

widget

Ideal_Rock
I love that bracelet!!!

Are you teeny, Lien? I''d be a bit worried about the size. I think bangles are supposed to be sort of loose on your wrist, and slip over your hand. 5.75" inner circumference sounds pretty small...for me anyway!

It would be a pain in the neck if you had to "unscrew" it every time you wanted to put it on or take it off....

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that bracelet too lien. I have a friend that has one. She wears it pretty snug. Not too snug but snug. She's worn it for years. My only thing is that you wear it 24/7 and that would bother me. I tired one on and am a 17, so the 16 is super tiny.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/27/2007 8:49:03 AM
Author: widget
I love that bracelet!!!

Are you teeny, Lien? I''d be a bit worried about the size. I think bangles are supposed to be sort of loose on your wrist, and slip over your hand. 5.75'' inner circumference sounds pretty small...for me anyway!

It would be a pain in the neck if you had to ''unscrew'' it every time you wanted to put it on or take it off....

widget
I am pretty teeny, yes, with tiny wrists
1.gif
! I think this size would fit me snugly. Is it difficult to unscrew it? i take off all my jewellery when I get home, even my wedding band.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/27/2007 9:56:10 AM
Author: Kaleigh
I love that bracelet too lien. I have a friend that has one. She wears it pretty snug. Not too snug but snug. She''s worn it for years. My only thing is that you wear it 24/7 and that would bother me. I tired one on and am a 17, so the 16 is super tiny.
Thx, Lisa. I don''t want to wear it 24/7. Would I really have to? How difficult is it really to screw/ unscrew it every time? Would the "lock" get worn out from being screwed/ unscrewed?

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
That''s the point of the Love bracelet. Like Love it is more a permanent fixture. If you want more of a bangle, you can have one made in a similar style or just get a larger one.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, ladies, for yr help. I've decided not to get the Love Bracelet after all. I'm going to put that money towards my new upgrade. Pls come and help me on that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results