shape
carat
color
clarity

Carrie Underwood- engagement bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
wowza.
its supposedly $150,000...5c+

ETA: i think i broke the rules on the attachment and put a picture from a magazine website. can someone take this down and i can put up a link? sorry!

carrie-underwood-500x375.jpg

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
That is quite large. Is there a way to get a close up so that we can see the setting and the shape? Does your link have that?

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
oh wow, that is one awesome ring!! (at least from what I can see..)
30.gif

from all her song/interviews, I pegged her as a chronic single girl w/bad relationships, but geesh, looks like she snagged a keeper (guy and ring..hehehe).

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2009 4:34:40 PM
Author: radiantquest
That is quite large. Is there a way to get a close up so that we can see the setting and the shape? Does your link have that?
unfortunately, there isn''t a closer picture. i''m sure one will be coming though. it does say it is a round brilliant.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Someone posted about 5 pictures in the celeb ring thread. Check it out. It looks like a halo setting.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, huge! That looks a little too big if there is such a thing! But I am happy for her that she got a good guy!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I was so happy to hear she was engaged for some reason. She just seems like such a nice girl who dated some BAD guys.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! Looks huge. Would love to see it up close.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
HOLY! That's huuuuge!
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow that thing is massive!! Good luck to her and her new FI
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Good luck to her and her FI! That thing looks massive!

ONLY a 5 carat? Wow her hubby to be is a cheapskate.

Juuust kiddin. I sometimes wonder if celebs appreciate diamonds like PS does. I mean, they can LOVE them, but do they appreciate every shiny and clean facet? :razz:

I think it''s great for her and I''m happy. I think she''s so pretty! I like her.
36.gif

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 8:49:56 AM
Author: swedish bean
ONLY a 5 carat? Wow her hubby to be is a cheapskate.

Juuust kiddin. I sometimes wonder if celebs appreciate diamonds like PS does. I mean, they can LOVE them, but do they appreciate every shiny and clean facet? :razz:

I think it's great for her and I'm happy. I think she's so pretty! I like her.
36.gif

I have always wondered that too. Or, if they appreciate things like us normal folks do? Hubby and I aren't too well off right now, although his parents are VERY well off, and it seems that they forget that they didn't always have everything their hearts desired. I must hand it to hubby's mom, she wears her original ering and will not give it up for an upgrade. I'm not trying to sterotype, just wondering if there becomes a point in which a person becomes numb to material objects.

ETA: I am happy for her! She's been an excellent role model to girls and has an awesome voice

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results