shape
carat
color
clarity

Carpool Karaoke

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard an advertisement on the radio the other morning for this show with Bruno Mars as the guest. Originally thought it was its own show but it's actually a segment of The Late Late Show with James Corden. It's a little over fifteen minutes but the banter between songs is my favorite part.

Are you a fan of the show and if so, who has been your favorite guest star?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFxCO_DyzYM

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE CARPOOL KARAOKE AND JAMES CORDEN.

Huge fan of his and the show/segment. He is absolutely adorable--just watched him in some rom com on Netflix with Keira Knightley and Mark Ruffio. Very cute.

I liked Selena Gomez (not normally a fan but she's adorbz) and that boy band, One Direction, I think? They were nuts, and highly entertaining. Oh, and Elton John was fun to see as well. Madonna was super tryhard. James steals the scene every time, and that's the best part, to me. You have all these celebs who are perfectly turned out and have that celeb "look," and they can sing, but whatever. Then you have James, who is kind of a slob although a well-kempt one, and when he starts harmonizing and just belting out their music they always look SO SHOCKED! Hahahaha!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I JUST watched Bruno Mars last night. Friggin hilarious! I think James Corden is super talented and brings out the best in people. And makes generally "un-funny" people funny. I was CRYING when they were singing Versace on the Floor (I think that's what it's called) and James said where's the part about peeling off the spanx after you unzip the dress? And said the women he dates don't wear Versace - they wear Target. :lol:

ETA - I just think James Corden has the most endearing personality and Monarch, you're right, he totally steals the show!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhhhh Monarch! It's like my new obsession.....I've watched a few on YouTube. Madonna needs to sit the hell down, girl be shaking that butt like it's still the 80's. I haven't seen any of the others you posted though. Did you see the one with Lady Gaga? He lets her drive and she just got her license apparently, so I bet the production crew was loving that idea! Adele was cute too but this one with Bruno Mars I could watch all day. I love when there are people on the street when they go by.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
puppmom|1481833347|4107553 said:
I JUST watched Bruno Mars last night. Friggin hilarious! I think James Corden is super talented and brings out the best in people. And makes generally "un-funny" people funny. I was CRYING when they were singing Versace on the Floor (I think that's what it's called) and James said where's the part about peeling off the spanx after you unzip the dress? And said the women he dates don't wear Versace - they wear Target. :lol:

ETA - I just think James Corden has the most endearing personality and Monarch, you're right, he totally steals the show!

The Spanx Yes!! Yeah I was watching with DH and we were hysterical over that. Oh, and the wine and Wet Wipes, loved the improv on Corden's part with that. Corden is adorable, wish I could bring him with me every morning, couldn't have a bad start to any day!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
StephanieLynn|1481833512|4107554 said:
Ahhhhhhh Monarch! It's like my new obsession.....I've watched a few on YouTube. Madonna needs to sit the hell down, girl be shaking that butt like it's still the 80's. I haven't seen any of the others you posted though. Did you see the one with Lady Gaga? He lets her drive and she just got her license apparently, so I bet the production crew was loving that idea! Adele was cute too but this one with Bruno Mars I could watch all day. I love when there are people on the street when they go by.

Hahaha, the Bruno Mars one is AWESOME! His Elvis impression is on point. I really laughed out loud when James said "I'd catch a grenade for you. If the pin was in it. If the pin wasn't in it, I wouldn't catch it." And Bruno is like "that's f(&ked up." :lol:

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm crying at my desk just thinking about it! :lol: Maybe I'll watch it again tonight.

I liked the one with Michelle Obama. They couldn't leave the White House property so they just circled the garden the entire time. Madonna gives me the creeps so I think I'll skip that one. I didn't realize there were so many!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
StephanieLynn|1481831695|4107540 said:
I heard an advertisement on the radio the other morning for this show with Bruno Mars as the guest. Originally thought it was its own show but it's actually a segment of The Late Late Show with James Corden. It's a little over fifteen minutes but the banter between songs is my favorite part.

Are you a fan of the show and if so, who has been your favorite guest star?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFxCO_DyzYM

I love Carpool Karaoke. My favorites are Adele and the Broadway stars one he did right before hosting the Tonys. Loved seeing all those stars be musical theater geeks and belt it out in the car. And Adele was so funny and real.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results