shape
carat
color
clarity

Care Cut Diamond and Sapphire ring!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
08EC8E77-0874-4BC1-8B23-19CB66C7B271.jpeg 117CA2F7-4400-4805-83DE-B0A8D2C9B77A.jpeg Hi guys. I just wanted to share my new purchase! I think this would be considered Art Deco period-3 gorgeous care cuts bezel set in platinum along with 4 sapphires- which I think are French cuts? There’s a smattering of smaller diamonds too. The seller said they are OECs but I doubt it. I think they’re single cuts.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, I love this ring!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that’s just glorious :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well this is just absolutely gorgeous WestJenn!!! :love::love::love: Love everything about this ring, and would love to see a hand shot if you're up for it!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I just realized there’s a typo in my title! Should be carre.. oh well! Iphone photography is not my forte! I want to get a macro lens..
image2.jpeg

collier

Shiny_Rock
It's lovely, and looks beautiful on. Wear it often!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those look like Frenchies to me. Frenchies are my crack! Gorgeous!!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Those look like Frenchies to me. Frenchies are my crack! Gorgeous!!
ooooh I thought so too!!!!! Yay this makes me happy :razz: The seller specialized in vintage/antique jewelry but didn't know- ha! But I keep looking at them the crown (dome) seems so high to me on them, I thought they just might be!

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
@westjenn Please tell me about that ring in your avatar photo - I like the looks of it.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
@westjenn Please tell me about that ring in your avatar photo - I like the looks of it.
Hi @SouthernGent :wavey: It's my Tiffany Lucida bezel set ring. I'm not sure if I have a thread for it or not, but I've posted pix of it. It's a 1.01 carat Lucida cut. It's since been discontinued by T&CO- but every once in a great while one will pop up on Ebay. I know there's one on there right now. Doesn't happen often though! I would LOVE to have the matching earrings and pendant.. but unfortnately I can't find any pre-loved in my budget.

MissAmelie

Rough_Rock
That's a beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results