shape
carat
color
clarity

Card box?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where do you buy a card box? This little wedding detail managed to slip off radar, and the wedding is this Saturday, hehe, whoops
3.gif
I just realized it was on my to do list, but is yet undone.

Any ideas of where to get a quick card box? Doesn''t have to be anything fancy, just don''t want the cards flying off tables or getting lost.

Thanks!

kstar512

Rough_Rock
Michaels, walmart or Target should have them. There will probably be pretty basic,but they should be in their wedding section. I will be using a bird cage for mine. But my wedding will be an outdoor garden wedding.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
michaels always has boxes on sale, that''s where i bought mine, they come in all shapes, sizes and designs, i''m sure you''ll find one you like
1.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!

I swear, my fiance has no idea what''s going on with the wedding and details. If I don''t remember something, it just won''t get done. Sigh. It''d be nice to know he was keeping an eye on the wedding too, and making sure everything is in place. But alas, it''s all me...
7.gif

I''ll be very relieved for it to get here so i can stop wondering if I forgot anything, haha.

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
You can buy one as indicated (however many sold at stores are horribly tacky unforunately) If you dont find one you like, I have seen brides just wrap a cardboard box with nice "wedding" wrapping paper and cut a slit in the top. You can put it on your gift table (which you need to have in case people bring real gifts), and it looks nice with the rest of them.

You can buy some sort of decorative tag/high stock card and print "envelopes" on it and put it on the box.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Etsy should have some that are ready to ship, too. (If you are ready to pay to ship it quickly). I just found a pretty box I liked at some home store (can''t remember which one now) and made a calligraphy sign that says "Cards" to put on it. I have also seen people use baskets, birdcages, or washtubs if you don''t want an actual box. The only thing I might caution is that I have read several brides say that thought that some of their cards got stolen at places where there is a lot of staff, so if this is a concern, you might want to consider a box with a lock.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 1:50:36 PM
Author: katamari
Etsy should have some that are ready to ship, too. (If you are ready to pay to ship it quickly). I just found a pretty box I liked at some home store (can''t remember which one now) and made a calligraphy sign that says ''Cards'' to put on it. I have also seen people use baskets, birdcages, or washtubs if you don''t want an actual box. The only thing I might caution is that I have read several brides say that thought that some of their cards got stolen at places where there is a lot of staff, so if this is a concern, you might want to consider a box with a lock.
even tho i already bought my box, i''ve been considering this myself after seeing these posts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results