carat
color
clarity

Can't Donald Just Say "Yes I'm A Poor Excuse For A Human?"

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Can't Donald Just Say "Yes I'm A Poor Excuse For A Human

Touche. But isn't this like the 15,000th Donald Trump thread?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have no idea how Trump can possibly go any lower than he did with his reaction to the Khan family. He deserves to lose his "Human Being" card. There truly are no words to describe how awful he is as a person. I read an article a while back that you are born with the ability to have compassion and empathy. Obviously Mr Trump was born with neither.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake|1470162430|4061731 said:
I have no idea how Trump can possibly go any lower than he did with his reaction to the Khan family. He deserves to lose his "Human Being" card. There truly are no words to describe how awful he is as a person. I read an article a while back that you are born with the ability to have compassion and empathy. Obviously Mr Trump was born with neither.
Those remakes were un-call for... :nono: Capt. Khan is a true American hero... :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66|1470162287|4061730 said:

He hasn't dropped out of the race yet, Red.

Deb
:saint:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

No, and neither has Hillary.

If both sides were honest, they would admit neither is a viable candidate.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ruby59|1470163823|4061743 said:

But that answer belongs in redwood's "Can't Hillary Say 'Yes I Lied'" thread, ruby. ;))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF|1470163716|4061741 said:

Deb
:saint:
If he does then Paul Ryan will become the next POTUS.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF|1470164058|4061746 said:

But that answer belongs in redwood's "Can't Hillary Say 'Yes I Lied'" thread, ruby. ;))

Why? she said both.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Haha, thanks for this thread, Deb! :clap: :clap:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF|1470161381|4061725 said:
Can't Donald Trump just say "I'm a poor excuse for a human being?" Must he keep sending his acolytes like Corey Lewandowski onto television to defend his attack on Mrs Khan?

Link...http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/christine-quinn-and-corey-lewandowski-bicker-over-trumps-khan-remarks.html?action=click&contentCollection=Opinion&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article

That would be nice, then drop out. While I don't like Pence and his rules etc.. he's a far better man.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

If Trump wins maybe he will fall out of Marine 1 and Pence will be president.

BeekeeperBetty

Shiny_Rock
Premium

If he'd stop acting like an a-hole we wouldn't need another Trump thread.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well we don't really need all of these. It just makes the libs feel better.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Let's be honest. If it were any other Republican candidate there would still be critical threads here, but they wouldn't be so full of tomfoolery. I think regardless of one's party affiliation most of us can agree that Trump is in a class of his own. That's why there are so many Trump threads......

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

redwood66|1470171510|4061804 said:

Seriously. I'm beginning to think this forum should be called "Donald Trump's sins" instead of "Hangout". Can't we talk about something else, besides politics, for the next 3 months and just have one thread devoted to the election? I used to enjoy coming to "Hangout" but lately it's just political banter and I can get that on my TV or the internet.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lil Misfit|1470175086|4061817 said:

Seriously. I'm beginning to think this forum should be called "Donald Trump's sins" instead of "Hangout". Can't we talk about something else, besides politics, for the next 3 months and just have one thread devoted to the election? I used to enjoy coming to "Hangout" but lately it's just political banter and I can get that on my TV or the internet.

:appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I truly disagree with that. She has her flaws, and she has been a bit slimy as all life long politicians have. But I do not think she is unfit to hold the highest office.

Trump is a dumpster fire.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The nice thing about threads is that you don't have to click on them

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you for posting this--as I am feeling overwhelmed with the redundancy of the same "type" of political threads so much so that I feel like I no longer belong or wish to participate on PS. And of course, these threads will continue post election..so no reprieve in sight. I would love to see Around the World forum recreated to have political threads redirected there as it has been shown here, in hangout, that people who participate can be "reasonable" in their discussions..

cheers--Sharon

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Why yes, yes you can. Start threads about things that interest you. If others are interested, they'll join in. It's amazing how that works. You can join DF in his endless polls about what everyone had for lunch, or how much money they make, etc. There is still a plethora of threads of people asking for advice with personal problems and dilemmas, or for beauty advice.

Or you can complain in the very threads you say you don't like. That seems to be popular.

What no one here gets to do is dictate what others find interesting or what they get to talk about. These political threads have been painfully genteel and delikit, on the whole, so there is no reason why those of us who like these threads, have to give them up. If you still find them too distressing, I suggest giving them a miss without complaint. Kinda like I give DF's polls a miss year round, or skip those where people overshare about their sex lives.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

I truly disagree with that. She has her flaws, and she has been a bit slimy as all life long politicians have. But I do not think she is unfit to hold the highest office.

Slimy Vs Dumpster fire? Not much of a choice.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I'd point out that this type of discussion found here on PS is pretty rare nowadays.
For anyone who's ever looked at FB- and other sites that allow comments, it's easy to start to feel like actual discussion is a thing of the past. Most of what you see is extreme views, name calling and insults shouted so loud they drown out reasonable discourse.
I have to really hand it to Andrey and co- and even more to the participants here. While I totally respect and understand people who've "had enough" of all this...... it's clear that many people really want to talk about these issues- and somehow PS has evolved into one of the more civilized places online to discuss.......
Please carry on:)

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

canuk-gal|1470176011|4061824 said:

Thank you for posting this--as I am feeling overwhelmed with the redundancy of the same "type" of political threads so much so that I feel like I no longer belong or wish to participate on PS. And of course, these threads will continue post election..so no reprieve in sight. I would love to see Around the World forum recreated to have political threads redirected there as it has been shown here, in hangout, that people who participate can be "reasonable" in their discussions..

cheers--Sharon

Thanks for the validation, Sharon. I, too, no longer feel like I belong or wish to participate, especially after ksinger's condescending post. Sadly, since things will probably never change, and there will always be bullies on PS, I think my time here is done. I'm really starting to think that certain posters need to get a new hobby. It's actually a bit frightening, and sad, when people become so consumed/focused on the actions of one person (a politician) that they cannot talk about anything else. That's not something I want to be a part of. Peace out.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ruby59|1470178353|4061840 said:

Whatever you say

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Whatever you say

Your words, not mine.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

People baffle me

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Also, how anyone could think a dumpster fire is the same as slimy, even in the most literal sense. In the metaphorical sense, a human embarrassment with no past qualifications or a single redeeming quality is not the same as a public servant who has deleted her emails

Do you actually believe that is the only dishonest thing she has said or done?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ruby59|1470186737|4061906 said:
Also, how anyone could think a dumpster fire is the same as slimy, even in the most literal sense. In the metaphorical sense, a human embarrassment with no past qualifications or a single redeeming quality is not the same as a public servant who has deleted her emails

Do you actually believe that is the only dishonest thing she has done?

No.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ksinger|1470178226|4061838 said:

Why yes, yes you can. Start threads about things that interest you. If others are interested, they'll join in. It's amazing how that works. You can join DF in his endless polls about what everyone had for lunch, or how much money they make, etc. There is still a plethora of threads of people asking for advice with personal problems and dilemmas, or for beauty advice.

Or you can complain in the very threads you say you don't like. That seems to be popular.

What no one here gets to do is dictate what others find interesting or what they get to talk about. These political threads have been painfully genteel and delikit, on the whole, so there is no reason why those of us who like these threads, have to give them up. If you still find them too distressing, I suggest giving them a miss without complaint. Kinda like I give DF's polls a miss year round, or skip those where people overshare about their sex lives.

+1
Good post Ksinger.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results