shape
carat
color
clarity

Candle Lanterns

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hey lovely ladies. I am on the hunt for candle lanterns. We are lighting a candle in FI''s father''s memory. We can use the one that the celebrant uses, but we thought that FIs Mum may want to keep it afterwards.

Do you know where I can get candle laterns? I have looked on Ebay with no luck!

TIA
35.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Hi Honey

I''m not entirely sure of what you mean by a candle lantern but do you have any Dusk store over your end of Oz? They are a candle shop that sell basically anything to do with candles.

If not you can try them online

http://www.dusk.com.au/

They recently had a sale and i picked up some great glass lanterns that you put a votive candle in for only $10.. is that what you are looking for?

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hey HOT (hehe, that''s my nickname for you now HawaiianOrangeTree)
9.gif

You are a genuis! I walked past my local Dusk store today and didn''t even think of going in, what a dag!!! I will check the online store out now.

Thanks!
35.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
No worries Honey, I hope you find something you like, they have some beautiful stuff in there!

I love my new nickname too
2.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
hey honey,

Not sure if this is what you''re looking for but Ikea is always a good place to look!
(sorry...I know you''re in Oz but I don''t know where exactly so I just randomly chose a region)

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 8:49:37 AM
Author: sammyj
hey honey,

Not sure if this is what you''re looking for but Ikea is always a good place to look!

(sorry...I know you''re in Oz but I don''t know where exactly so I just randomly chose a region)

Thanks Sammy, nothing online but I will have a look when I am in there next.
1.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 7:22:29 AM
Author: hawaiianorangetree
No worries Honey, I hope you find something you like, they have some beautiful stuff in there!

I love my new nickname too
2.gif

Hey HOT!
35.gif
9.gif

They have some gorgeous ones! I''m going to see what FI and the Mums like, but I think Dusk may be the place!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results