shape
carat
color
clarity

Canadian members

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If any of you are going to be in the vicinity of Jasper, July 26-Aug 2 or near Campbell River Aug 3-9 and want to go hiking with me and Mr. Matata, post here. Kind of a non-bling PS meet up of sorts.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Hey, if you make it down to Victoria, we can go for tea :)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, if you make it down to Victoria, we can go for tea
We were there last year but unfortunately it's not on the agenda this year.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I wish I could make it to Jasper! It's soo beautiful. If you like hiking, check out the Sulphur skyline Hike @ miette hot springs. One of my fave hot springs in the area (banff ones suck lol).

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This would be awesome :)) but I am on the other side of a rather large pond.... lol

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good grief Edmonton dwellers, what was that wind all about today? I became involuntarily airborne 3 times whilst walking about the city.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Are you an Edmontonian Matata?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. We're passing through on vacay.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Going east this summer, not west. :!:
But Jasper is a beautiful area. Enjoy your vacation, @Matata

tfc_diamondlvr

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Going east this summer, not west. :!:
But Jasper is a beautiful area. Enjoy your vacation, @Matata

Jasper is wonderful! Going to that area of Canada makes you realize life is sheer poetry when confronted with a natural landscape that is far beyond ourselves!
I too will be going out east this summer! Whereabouts are you going @Garnetgirl ? I'll be travelling to PEI (first time), doing the Michael Smith feast and then we'll make our way back to my DH's hometown of Fredricton N.B. (this is definitely a vacation for my DH and not me. But hey, that's life).

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Farther east than you @tfc_diamondlvr :mrgreen2:

Will be visiting Newfoundland, a first for hubby and me. We’re really looking forward to,it.
Enjoy your visit to PEI - it’s a lovely place, though we haven’t been there for many, many years.
It’s great that you and your DH will get to spend some time in his hometown as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results