shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you show me you diamond jacket earrings?

mr.ingocnito

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I'm highly considering purchasing diamond jacket earrings for my wife for Christmas/Anniversary. Unfortunately she doesn't have big enough studs to being with so I'm considering getting both. I briefly looked at BGD and Blue Nile. Haven't had time to check out other sites yet. From what I seen so far it seems many jackets fit 0.3 ct and 0.5 ct studs (anything bigger would be way out of my price range).

For the price I would not hesitate on getting 0.3 ct studs to go with the jackets, but I'm not sure if it would look too small in comparison to the jacket diamonds. 0.5 ct seem to be a nice size, but of course the price increases and I'm not sure if I want to drop that type of cash since I would like to ideally stick to <$3000 total for the jacket and studs, but by briefly looking at signature branded diamonds it would probably not be possible unless I get creative and go hunting then maybe...

Anyway I would love to see your diamond jacket earrings and if you don't mind telling me what the stud size are. Any advice or suggestions on my purchase would also be appreciated, especially since I got about a month to make this happen! :oops:

Thank you!

-Craig

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go, here are mine, near 1cttw G/H colour, I clarity, in 14K WG, the studs are near 1cttw.

studwithjacket.jpg

I have another pair that I wear with pearls or simulant studs as my diamond studs are too small for them:

earshotjacketwithdiamondstudsmall.jpg

DK :))

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
My IDJ Jackets I don't remember how big. My studs are 1.21 each... I love them.

img_13725.jpg

mr.ingocnito

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I decided that I will just spend a little more and go for the ~0.5 ct studs to fit 5mm diamond jackets. It seems like IDJ jackets are very popular so I may contact them for a fit. I'll start a new thread in Rocky Talk asking more questions on my new purchase :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results