shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you please share trinity/mixed-metal interlocking ring design necklaces?

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!

I'm interested in finding an everyday necklace that incorporates white metal/rose gold and potentially yellow/rose/white gold. I like the idea of interlocking rings (the large Cartier interlocking rings necklace would be the classic example). I'm thinking of something that is large enough to have an impact (not too delicate) but not overly formal so that it could be worn with a blouse/jeans or a sweater/slacks- basically around town on the weekends or to a business casual office.

If you have something like this, or if you've come across something in your jewelry searching, could you please share here?

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
following...i like mixed metals but it's hard to do right (check out black hills gold....)

all the tri-color pendants i've seen have been a variation on the trinity ring design you mention above or little rings on a chain like this....would love to see some more ideas....

1603471413857.png

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have this one from T&Co's 1837 collection - the white metal is silver. It's my everyday necklace, actually. (I usually wear it with the rings flipped around with the convex side of the rings facing outward).

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 5.51.15 PM.png

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I have this one from T&Co's 1837 collection - the white metal is silver. It's my everyday necklace, actually. (I usually wear it with the rings flipped around with the convex side of the rings facing outward).

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 5.51.15 PM.png

Thank you! That’s really pretty. Is the the convex side stamped or smooth? I’m going by Tiffany to pick up a ring that I had resized so I will ask to see.

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you! That’s really pretty. Is the the convex side stamped or smooth? I’m going by Tiffany to pick up a ring that I had resized so I will ask to see.

I think they are, unless I'm confused! Unfortunately, I'm not wearing it at this exact moment :)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apologies as the picture is a bit dodgeriffic, but this is my necklace from my family a few Mother's Days ago. It's solid 9ct yellow gold, rose gold and sterling silver, on a rose gold chain. The rose ring has my daughter's name engraved on it, the yellow one my son's, and the silver one my hubby's and mine. I purchased it from and Etsy seller, I tried to find her but I don't think she's selling anymore.

38509658_646055375767813_3377297337926811648_n.jpg

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think they are, unless I'm confused! Unfortunately, I'm not wearing it at this exact moment :)

I need to update because I was incorrect! Two of the rings do have teeny engraving related to the metal composition and one has a very teeny T&Co mark. I guess that I don't find them noticeable at normal distance because I'm a little surprised that they're even there.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Update in case anyone is looking for something like this- I looked around a lot including Tiffany and Cartier and went with one from Blue Nile :) three color rings and the white gold has bright pave which is a bonus.

850CBD79-3FCD-4C72-B1DA-C637CEF65316.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results