shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you help me find a 0.75ct round for $550 USD?

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I saw an E SI1 on James Allen a month ago, but it sold. Wah! Is it hopeless? I’m in Canada - so I can’t buy a loose diamond from lightbox.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Sure, do you need a high color (E)?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so so much @DejaWiz and @MMtwo !!!! A family friend was asking me for help with this, the one I had found her sold, and I am ecstatic that you found her another option! It’s 5am where I live, I hope she wakes up in time to buy it haha. Thank you so very much!!!!!!!

(It’s a replacement stone so bigger is not needed).

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so so much @DejaWiz and @MMtwo !!!! A family friend was asking me for help with this, the one I had found her sold, and I am ecstatic that you found her another option! It’s 5am where I live, I hope she wakes up in time to buy it haha. Thank you so very much!!!!!!!

If you have her name and contact info, put it on hold in her name ASAP!
Deals like this go quickly with all the anonymous visitors here, so you don't want it to get sniped by someone else!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I love you, you beautiful internet stranger, you! I just placed it on hold now. GOOD CALL. Thanks again!!

You're very welcome, diamondyes - glad that you were able to put it on hold and hope it works out for your family friend!
Hoping we also get to see some pictures and maybe a video or three, if possible. :)

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

I am thrilled this might work AND you tucked it away for your friend to check out, @diamondyes.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I’m thrilled, too. I couldn’t find anything even remotely close on JA. Also- what is the world coming to when you can buy a sizeable diamond for $500? I’m in heaven. Haha

And an HPHT E VS1, at that!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results