color
clarity

Can anyone tell me about these earrings

Jimportant

Rough_Rock
20210821_161747.jpg there marked 925

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
925 means sterling silver, if you don't know, which is more valuable than no metal marking but sterling silver is still not very expensive. I think these would not have much value, maybe $10-20 secondhand, but they're cute. I assume their value is what you're wanting to figure out?

The pearls may or may not be genuine imo. I'm thinking they might be real freshwater pearls since they differ a bit from each other in color and shape Fake pearls are usually more uniform. But freshwater pearls usually don't cost that much.

Also, the lower, larger pearls are drilled all the way through. More valuable earring pearls would usually only be drilled halfway. And more valuable gems or pearls are usually set in more expensive metals so that's another clue. JMHO. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Jimportant

Rough_Rock
Thank you I appreciate your input,and I'm familiar with precious metal halmarks and these are definitely real and have a enjoyably gritty surface.I just like all kinds of input because last thing I'd ever want if I was to sell something is to over charge especially nowadays..

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
To get a better idea of what they might sell for, you could go on ebay and search for similar earrings. If you check the box to see the ones that have already been sold, you can see what they actually sold for. Sorry if you already know that lol. Good luck!

Jimportant

Rough_Rock
Thanks again but I've found Ebay to be less then on par with prices at times I used Ebay to figure a price for a Chinese ginger jar and listed it accordingly thankfully an appraiser saw my listing and was decent enough to make me aware of how off I was in price..FYI Peter Combs (youtube)probably the best as far as knowledge

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results