shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help me make sure this is a good price?

jarredsc7

Rough_Rock
Despite doing research for months now, I'm still a novice. I've never bought a diamond and haven't seen that many in person. I saw one today I think I liked, but I'd like confirmation from those more knowledgeable than me. This is a FireMark stone (which I posted on yesterday)...it looks the same as a normal stone to me with 5 or so extra facets to improve light performance. They say each stone "returns an average of 95% of light", whatever that means. It looked shiny to me whatever that is worth. It comes with GIA and GCAL reports.

Princess
6.03 x 5.96 x 4.17
1.23 carat
Color E
Clarity VS2 (due to a needle, which I couldn't even see under the loupe until I looked at the GIA)
table size = 66% table (from gia cert)
70% depth % (from gia cert)
EX polish
ES symmetry
No flourescence
No cutlet
Medium to slightly thick gridle
Price = $8,800

No clue what the cut is, though under some other kind of instrument everything looked very symmetrical. Also no clue what the crown height is. Also, the GIA says "additional pinpoints are not shown" under the comments. Is this just because they're too small to even show on the disagram?

This seemed reasonable when looking through the bluenile and jared databases. Thoughts?

Thanks!!!! Really appreciate the help.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Post the GIA and GCAL report numbers?

jarredsc7

Rough_Rock
sure...don't have the a copy of the gcal but the gia is 2131820540

jarredsc7

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to bump this since it was about to fall off pg 1. Anyone? Thanks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results