shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help me find this dress?!

glitzandglamour

Rough_Rock
Or even something similar, I just love this dress, but unfourtantly ran across it on pinterest and it only links to the photographers website :( Thanks in advance!

bb0dd2d4e05f1634691d4613f23b6894.jpg

936cf31e1f2ef73827f9d6ed4dfd37be.jpg

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful dress. Contact the photographer and ask him or her to ask the bride about the dress.

glitzandglamour

Rough_Rock
I actually found it! It's Justin Alexander 8557 if anyone else was curious :)

audball

Ideal_Rock
Woot! I was going to suggest google searching the image. I just found out you can do that! pandabee clued me in after I also found a dress on pinterest that wasn't properly labeled.

If you go to google's main webpage. At the top, click the images tab. And then in the search bar itself, all the way to the right is a picture of a camera. If you click the camera, you can upload the photo and it will search for hits with that exact photo. I've almost EVERY time been able to find the dress on a wedding blog that has details at the bottom including the dress designer/make/model.

Such a fun tidbit if you didn't know you could do that!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1365274041|3421509 said:
Woot! I was going to suggest google searching the image. I just found out you can do that! pandabee clued me in after I also found a dress on pinterest that wasn't properly labeled.

If you go to google's main webpage. At the top, click the images tab. And then in the search bar itself, all the way to the right is a picture of a camera. If you click the camera, you can upload the photo and it will search for hits with that exact photo. I've almost EVERY time been able to find the dress on a wedding blog that has details at the bottom including the dress designer/make/model.

Hey, that's great information! Thanks for posting, audball!

Glitz, glad you were able to figure out who makes the dress. It''s gorgeous.

audball

Ideal_Rock
mary poppins|1365277131|3421536 said:
Hey, that's great information! Thanks for posting, audball!

Glitz, glad you were able to figure out who makes the dress. It''s gorgeous.
Sure thing! I was pretty stoked when I first was told about it!

glitzandglamour

Rough_Rock
audball|1365274041|3421509 said:

Ah, that is great to know! Thanks!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Happy to help!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results