shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help me choose between these diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

martinitime

Rough_Rock
High guys. I am stuck between a couple of options.

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=2181065,2128737,2141721,1736288,2163599

I am looking at leaning towards 18000567 as the size, sym and polish are attractive but based on the charts I think this would fall under 1B vs. 22891072 which would fall under 1A.

Anyone have any thoughts on these. The 22891072 is about $1500 and I assume its because it falls as a more ideal in proportions. Seems Either seems to be a great deal from what I have found and the rep assisting has been great.

Any feedback on these would be greatly appreciated. Also, was there an online calculator for princess cut diamonds to run proportions? Any other diamonds that anyone has run accross that are comparible or superior?

Thank you so much!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are all virtual stones that WF will have to call in to take images of.

For Princess cut, we will require an ASET to judge to cut performance. Not way to tell just from the numbers.

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock

martinitime

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys. I requested the ASET and will post as soon as I get it. Stone cold, that is a great looking stone. I get nervous with the SI clarity but from my research on this site, AGS is more stringent so that could be a GIA VS1 correct?

martinitime

Rough_Rock
I requested the ASET on both the last 2 diamonds. Can anyone confirm the last diamond on that link price vary due to the fact it falls under a 1A on cut based on the table of 68% vs. 70% on the 2nd to last diamond. I want to confirm I am reading these charts correctly.

Thank you so much for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results