shape
carat
color
clarity

Can’t find the right H&A diamond from VC’s inventory

BBF02

Rough_Rock
I’m stuck on having Victor Canera build my engagement ring and I already have one of his rings picked out, but I can’t find a center stone on his website that I like. Whiteflash has the one I want but Victor won’t set outside stones, unfortunately. I’ve been waiting for months for him to maybe update his inventory with something that I like, but I haven’t had any luck. Anyone have some suggestions on what I should do?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Have you discussed him sourcing one for you with him?

BBF02

Rough_Rock
Have you discussed him sourcing one for you with him?

No, I haven’t. I honestly didn’t know he offered that. Have you ever had him source a diamond before? Curious how that would work, as far as a wait time.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
No, I haven’t. I honestly didn’t know he offered that. Have you ever had him source a diamond before? Curious how that would work, as far as a wait time.
I haven't.
This is just generic advise and not about any one vendor.
It doesn't hurt to ask even if the answer if no
There might be something in the pipeline you could get dibs on. Popular combinations can often get sold before they hit the website with a lot of vendors.
I can not say much due to trade member rules.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
VC deals almost exclusively with AGS 000 diamonds that pass his criteria to be offered in his H&A line, and there are probably multiple supply channels that VC can access to find you want you want. Possibly even put in an order for a custom cut, if those channels are currently devoid of what you're looking for.
Definitely reach out and state what your 4Cs criteria is for one of the H&A line diamonds. :)

Victor Canera

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi @BBF02,

We're constantly looking for holes in our inventory so that we can have as many options for as many people as possible. If you see a missing items in our loose diamond catalog, please let me or a member of my staff know. We're constantly evaluating things but if we have a client looking at something specific, we look a little bit more urgently at the matter, kwim?

All the best,

BBF02

Rough_Rock

Thank you so much for replying! I’ll definitely be in touch!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results