shape
carat
color
clarity

Can’t decide! Valoria, WF Classic 6 Prong Knife Edge, Vatche U113 or WF Classic 6 Prong? Pics of ER’s w/WF Annette 7 Stone or others? Temp Setting?

mochidiamonds

Rough_Rock
I am getting a diamond from WF in H color and I’m not 100% sure if the tinting would be okay with me so I’m reluctant to select a permanent setting since I may want to change my diamond.

I’m kinda stuck as the option of changing or upgrading my diamond is on the back of my mind, even past the 30 days. Should I just plan for the best temp route?

Would you vote for the Valoria 14k over the WF Classic 6 prong 14k (the $350 one)? I see there might be two ps’ers expecting their Valoria’s to deliver on 1/28. Maybe I should wait to see their’s first? I would also want my permanent setting in platinum.

There’s also the option to have a local jeweler or David Klass make a matching set later after I have decided to stick with a diamond. Sorry I’m rambling. :)

If I order the WF classic knife-edge 6 prong, I would want to make the mods that other ps’ers have made. I originally wanted a pave ER, but after seeing all these beautiful Tiffany style solitaire posts, I think I’m sold on one of these solitaire styles. It seems to highlight the center stone the most.

I also tried on Tiffany’s ER and wedding bands and really liked them. I don’t think the one I get has to be exact on the side profile, but I would like to have matching heights on my ER and wedding band like Tiffany’s. Tiffany’s 0.57 embrace 7 stone matches the height of the 2.33ct and 2.58ct ER’s I tried. I included a pic, but they didn’t have it in my size.

Would the Annette 7 stone fit nicely height wise next to the Valoria, the WF Classic Knife Edge 6 prong, the WF classic 6 prong ($350) or the Vatche? Anyone have pics or experience with these or suggestions? I’m also worried about not finding a matching height wedding band. I’m open to a 9 stone too as I feel it would show less metal, not sure if that would make the height higher though.

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you might have!:)

Attachments

• 3F99FEB0-F8AF-4CE1-9FC7-112B4D8EC3A8.jpeg
    3F99FEB0-F8AF-4CE1-9FC7-112B4D8EC3A8.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would ask WF which inexpensive setting the Annette 7 stone would fit with the best.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@mochidiamonds - I agree with @tyty333. Ask WF which inexpensive setting they have that would fit your Annette if you want a temp setting for now. Alternatively, just have them send you the stone loose to inspect first. I plan to keep the Valoria setting in platinum for a couple of years unless I end up loving it. Keeping my fingers crossed that I end up liking / loving it.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you considered just getting WF to send you the diamond to view before you set it?

mochidiamonds

Rough_Rock
Thank you @tyty333, @Dmndsr4evr11. I emailed WF to ask which ER setting fits best with the Annette. @foxinsox, I was thinking that I would get a better idea of the diamond if it was mounted and would hopefully prevent sending it back too many times.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @tyty333, @Dmndsr4evr11. I emailed WF to ask which ER setting fits best with the Annette. @foxinsox, I was thinking that I would get a better idea of the diamond if it was mounted and would hopefully prevent sending it back too many times.
They could send you a ring holder instead of mounting it?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you already own the Annette or is that what you're looking to get for a wedding band?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results