shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling WishfulThinking!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Haven''t heard from you in a month or so I think..just thought I''d check and see how you''re doing? Maybe I''ve missed your posts?
33.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Sarah, I don''t want to speak for her, but I''m pretty sure her deadline for submitting her senior thesis is coming up, so she''s probably super busy right now
2.gif

Good luck with your thesis Wishful!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
AG that''s a good point! I figured she''d be busy with end of the year papers, exams, etc., but forgot about the thesis!
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hehe poor thing I bet she wishes she could forget about it right about now. I think I remember locking myself in the library in my PJs to finish mine
20.gif
3.gif
Anyway, I''m sure she''ll be back to check in with us soon.

How are you doing? How''s the wedding planning? You must be almost done with school too, right?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hello! Aww, thank you for asking!
1.gif
Right now..I''m making it. Lol. I have presentation on Monday to prepare for, approx 30 pages to write (two papers) before 04/23 and another 15 before 04/24 and another 18-20 before 04/20. Yay..
7.gif
Then there''s my final exams (Apr 30, May 1, May 2)! On top of all of this..lol..our invitations are taking a very long time (lots of small problems) so that is getting stressful and FMIL had surgery for breast cancer this week. Not to mention the whole rehearsal dinner fiasco.
20.gif
We want to move into our new apt as early as possible, but are not sure when we will have the money by due to all the wedding costs if that makes sense. Needless to say I am tired, stressed, sickly (stupid cold or allergies or both), and want to scream sometimes lol. But I am happy overall. Wow that question opened up a can of worms!

The good news is that: FMIL''s prognosis is very good and her surgery went very well, I will be done with undergrad forever in about 2 weeks, I graduate in less than a month, and Monday is our 60 day mark for the wedding!

How are you doing?!
1.gif
We haven''t talked in forever, I am so busy lately it seems..
7.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 9:00:32 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS

The good news is that: FMIL''s prognosis is very good and her surgery went very well, I will be done with undergrad forever in about 2 weeks, I graduate in less than a month, and Monday is our 60 day mark for the wedding!

How are you doing?!
1.gif
We haven''t talked in forever, I am so busy lately it seems..
7.gif

Sarah - things sound sound super stressful right now, but this is a lot of positives. I''m so happy your FMIL''s prognosis is so good, and you must be so excited to be finishing up so soon - that''s a huge accomplishment
36.gif
36.gif

I''ll be finishing soon as well, though not quite that soon - I''ll walk in the graduation ceremony on May 15th, and then I''ll give my final thesis presentation sometime in June or July. It seems crazy that I''ll finally be done with this PhD - I know it hasn''t, but it seems like it has taken *forever*
3.gif
You can be sure I''ll start a very excited PS thread when its all over
2.gif

Shortly after I finish, DH and I are off to Texas for me to start my new job (which I''m SUPER excited about - my new co-workers and my new company are amazing
9.gif
), but it will be a big adjustment for sure, and I''m a bit stressed about the move, but I know it will all get done somehow!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I want to jump in and say I miss Wishful too! Wishful, you were always one of my favorite posters and I can''t wait until you have some extra time and can come back to us
37.gif

Ok AG and Sarah, back to your conversation that I so rudely interupted
25.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 9:31:52 PM
Author: elrohwen
I want to jump in and say I miss Wishful too! Wishful, you were always one of my favorite posters and I can''t wait until you have some extra time and can come back to us
37.gif

Ok AG and Sarah, back to your conversation that I so rudely interupted
25.gif

Hehe - you''re more than welcome, I''m the one that threadjacked
3.gif

And we all miss Wishful!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results