shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling VapidLapid

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi VapidLapid, how are you? I was just thinking about you. It's been eleven months since your DW sadly passed, and your beloved Murray not long before that. We haven't seen much of you in Hangout since your troubles - understandably of course. Know that you have been missed, and that you are not forgotten about. I can only imagine how difficult this year has been for you, and I wanted to send you a big hug and say that I hope Time is working its healing magic on you. Eleven months is not long at all for a major bereavement, and I expect you have good days and bad, but I hope you're doing OK, overall. ((((VL))))

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you continued hugs VL. I think about you often and hope you are doing as well as possible. A family member lost her husband to an awful disease about the time you lost your DW. Seeing her grieve and slowly live again and slide back is very hard. I know she is still in pain. I hope you have lots of support helping you through this process.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I miss you too.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Hi VL!

I hope you sense us thinking of you here, and come to check the posts. I hope you're doing well, and would love to hear from you. Perhaps one of your cool projects is in the works? Let us know how it goes.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missing your presence on PS and hope you are doing well. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results