shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Vanilla87

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
Vanilla,

I am still waiting to see that gorgeous engagement ring of yours and hear the divine story! Hope everything has been going fantastically since your proposal.

Mif_!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
C'mon Vanilla--you're holding out on us!!!!! :rodent:

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
I am sorry for the absence!! October has been a whirlwind month for us!! My fi has been delisted from footy :( so we hVe been dealing with some pretty strong emotions! On the plus side I got a promotion at work and we are buying a house!! It's crazy how life works sometimes. I promise to post some pics and a story within the next week. I love my gorgeous new bling and have had many comments on it! It's such a great feeling being engaged :) to all the other lovely ladies waiting... It's well worth the wait :) enjoy this time as it's the best time of your life xxxx dust to all xxx

How are u loving engaged life Mif??

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
I'm anxiously awaiting the story and pics!!

captainmcgee

Shiny_Rock
hey vanilla,

I am so sorry to hear about your fiance's delisting. Hopefully he is picked up by another club asap!

Cannot wait to see your gorgeous bling. So happy to hear you are enjoying engaged life, I must say it is amazing. We just returned from a huge trip overseas and now we can plan a wedding and we are moving. Such exciting times!

Please post pics and story asap!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results