shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling MrsAkin

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
If you're around, please check in and let me know if you're okay. DH and I have been following everything that's going on in Turkey as closely as we can and I was thinking about you. I don't know if you're located close to where the protests are centered, but please stay safe!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I, also, posted a message to her-in The Gold Thread-which she reads. She does live in Istanbul, where the protests began, although they have now spread out from there.

Deb

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Deb! I don't often venture into the jewelry-specific threads. Istanbul is an enormous city, so it's quite possible that she doesn't live or work close to the center of activity, but you never know... Anyway, I will keep an eye on that other thread as well.

MrsAkin

Rough_Rock
Octavia and Deb, you two are such sweethearts! I'm ok, just didn't have time to visit Pricescope. The riots were located in Taksim Square which is really far away from me. I go there once a year maybe as I don't prefer to shop there and not interested in nightlife anyway. Actually it was mainly the Taksim area which was affected. Nothing really in the other parts of the city. People continued to live their lives as usual. The governor warned us not to go to that area until the violence stopped. We are just sad about all the damage. It's sad to see how easily people can get out of control. The riot has ended and the area is being cleaned right now.

Thank you for your sincere concerns about my wellbeing. It warms my heart to see you care even if you don't personally know me. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results